GOT MY NEW/ WHATYA RECKON?

eddy_torrezz

yay yay yay yay yay

my wheels came yesterday arvo and i managed to get em in and fitted late yesterday.

i love em.

now i just need to drop her height and off we go.lol

does anyone know someone who does GOOD cheap lowering work?

or what type of price ranges ill be looking in?

Nice... APEC race 6... I looked at getting those in GOLD, I still may yet, though I felt like they weighed a bit. Can you give an indication of the differnece between these and your RJRs?

Cheers

EDIT... Are those 17s or 18s?

Edited by Blue_Stivo

Nice... APEC race 6... I looked at getting those in GOLD, I still may yet, though I felt like they weighed a bit. Can you give an indication of the differnece between these and your RJRs?

Cheers

EDIT... Are those 17s or 18s?

funnily enough i thought they would be heavier than the RJRs but i think they might be around the same weight just by feeling both rims without tyres.

when i recieved the wheels the box said 11kgs which was the wheel the box the caps and the packing. so thats not too bad.

there 17" mate

i reckon they will look 1000 times beeter once i get the beast lowered.

pix dont look nearly as good as when up close to the car.

pix dont do them justice.

I have seen these wheel around, nice buy, look good.

Cant help but think 18s would look even fatter though, but weight starts becoming an issue then and they are already reasonably heavy.

I would love to get rid of my 15" pieces of animal faeces in favour of a slick new set of 17" or 18s and low profile tires. Unlucky i dont have 2k to spare at the moment :(

Even facelift Toyota alloys look better than my current mags HAHA.

And yes, even my wheels would look better with the vehicle lowered, just pick up a set of King Springs, super low. As mentioned, they can be acquired with labour for sub 400.

Having had a previous set of 17's, although handling better I prefer the 16's over creature comforts and noise levels, the 17's are too noisy and ride the bumps firmer, but grip better. You gotta comprimise. Nice set of rims btw Eddy, black rims dont suit red cars that much.

Having had a previous set of 17's, although handling better I prefer the 16's over creature comforts and noise levels, the 17's are too noisy and ride the bumps firmer, but grip better. You gotta comprimise. Nice set of rims btw Eddy, black rims dont suit red cars that much.

The RJR Circuits were in "Sports Bronze" Lucio :P and btw nice wheels you got now Eddy :)

Looks like you used the sticker I sent you, looks good.

yeah i used the sticker i got off you mate but its not in any of those pix. you must be refferin to the sportivo badge i have on the rear of my car.

heres the pic of what ive done with the sticker i got from you mate.

Noticed you got maxxis tyres, I'm using them at the moment very impressed with them for the price although there **** in the wet there great in the dry.

I think the current corolla in general leaves a bit to be desired in the wet.