SD's ZRE152 08

YE34OK

Just wondering, but the 2 round circle lids on the front bumper, do they just pop out for the tow hook?

Jst get a flat head screwdriver and a cloth, it'll pop out,

Nice! tow hook front n back would look sexy B)

Thanks Wang.. come to the cruise on the 29th!

Also, Front number plate is bent + slight hole behind it + stretched paint creating swirls = International Asian girl reversing into me at Uni. Not happy. Owell...can't really tell lol

In due time brother ;) can't rush these things haha after that happens i'll drop it lower to sit flush B) /-\

oh and front are at -1 deg camber atm. nothing special. apparently he said the stock camber was +1 lol \-/

• 4 weeks later...

got these as a gift. but rather something more 'jdm'.. So if anyone is interested in buying them pm me :)

IMAG0219.jpgIMAG0218.jpgIMAG0217.jpg

started going through all my photos and reminiscing about the past :( good old days, crusing with the Top Secret guys

39970_421906631119_724671119_5516832_6900449_n.jpg

lol thanks man. by far the most unique non-gtr (looks wise) the new owner has put a CF hood etc.. looks mint as.

Specs of wheels:

18" x 9" +40 offset :spiteful: it'll sit HELLAflush

i reckon it'll be a nice contrast to the black :) bit more VIP spec? it's got a bit of dish but the spokes concave inwards.. wouldve been nicer if they were flat. Just buy them ! :P iiiii giv u speshool price :whistling:

i reckon it'll be a nice contrast to the black :) bit more VIP spec? it's got a bit of dish but the spokes concave inwards.. wouldve been nicer if they were flat. Just buy them ! :P iiiii giv u speshool price :whistling:

LOL damn Asian!

Well if i was in Sydney I'd try them on but yeh.. but hard when I'm in Melbourne. Probably could've done a swap too (if you were after something more JDM-spec) if there were tyres on your wheels lol.

whyd you get rid of the r34? nice car so far man...those wheels you are selling might look good...put em on! :whistling:

not practical for me as i'm a Uni student :P hence why the corolla came into the picture after lol sold it to my gf's family friend, so I still get to drive it here and there on cruises :clap:

mmmmm i'm tempted to put them on but i don't want to do it and fork out $$ and then not be happy at the end.. and i'll prolly go for a set of 17's since tyres are cheaper lol

• 3 weeks later...

bought a set of used lenso D1R's. Got a freaking mad bargain for em!! :whistling:

Specs: 17x8 +34 17x9 +45

should sit nicely me thinks.. Oh and i might give them a spray of plastidip after exams ahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Teasing over, pics and tyre specs thankyou :D

Pics coming up today arvo mate :)

p.s. we definitely need to do a pre-christmas meet! Jan 28th is way too far away :(

Here ya go: 17x8 +40 with 215/45/17 ... 17x9 +45 with 225/45/17

IMAG0266.jpgIMAG0263.jpgIMAG0265.jpgIMAG0264.jpgIMAG0268.jpg

i'm not liking the black centre spokes so i might re-do them in white to give more of a neutral look.. apart from that all it needs is MOAR LOW!