SD's ZRE152 08

YE34OK

hmm.. what makes you to buy this wheel pattern (I mean the Star pattern in your rim)

I prefer your whole rim match with body colour, the silver bit of the rim just annoys me.

Other than that, the offset looks good

Edited by ben yip

Thanks for the wise words Ben. I've always loved the star pattern (had starcorp impuls dished rims on my skyline) and it was either this or meshies BUT the Lenso D1r's were the cheaper option :D

Regarding the colour, are you talking about IF they were all black?

Nice work, what a difference.. Did you paint them? I don't think D1R's came in that colour combo, black,white and silver only.

EDIT: just remembered you mentioned plastidip, yeah ?

Nice work, what a difference.. Did you paint them? I don't think D1R's came in that colour combo, black,white and silver only.

doo eet ! one thing about plasti dip though, its not shiny, and when the wheels get dirty, its freakin dirty ! cos the dirt sticks to it <_< i am considering removing the plasti dip on mine ... :g:

on to the wheels ! lovin that dishhhh !! mmmm dishhhh ! :yahoo:

Nah mate, that's how they are ... never seen this combo before either but yeh lol it's decent for now :)

LOL Jeff, plastdip the whole thing?? BTW remember the other thread about using clear on top. I tried it on a plastic container and clear over plastidip works a treat!!!

Nah mate, that's how they are ... never seen this combo before either but yeh lol it's decent for now :)

LOL Jeff, plastdip the whole thing?? BTW remember the other thread about using clear on top. I tried it on a plastic container and clear over plastidip works a treat!!!

Yeahh mann the whole thing, not the tyres of course :P

Ooo show us some pics of the clear over dip, is it glossy ? i might do it on my rims if it looks good enough :g:

Yeahh mann the whole thing, not the tyres of course :P

Ooo show us some pics of the clear over dip, is it glossy ? i might do it on my rims if it looks good enough :g:

mmmmm I might try the pastidip later on. leaving as it is for now. need the $$ for Christmas present(s) for the girl ;)

I'll get a pic for you of the clear tomorrow and yeh it does add the glossy look. Prolly be easier to wash etc as well but does come off if you pick at it lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$1299. Got them through MRC Dyno as he has his own contact at BC Racing. Same price as Just Jap though. Definitely worth getting!! :D

Also i've got the RA Type (includes camber adj fronts) which is NOT on Just Jap's website... (they only have RS Type advertised i think)

Thanks mate :) the BC are perfect atm! went for a drive with the boys to Nasho and the car gripped surprisingly well... had more fun in this than I did in the skyline lol Need to lower the car more though

p.s. Thanks Wy

lol Sean, I'd love to get that look but that guy has extended his rear bar or something so that its longer.. i cbf doing that :P

and Rob...... maybe.. prolly just be going down an inch at most

• 2 weeks later...

2.5" straight pipe. axle back. goes into 2 blast pipes and then we added the bent tips on for the extra Jdm look.

backyard job FTW

MOAR:

416311_318702004839879_100001002453994_916262_1718146897_o.jpg337897_318701441506602_100001002453994_916237_343767632_o.jpg327499_318701861506560_100001002453994_916255_1923033664_o.jpg404467_318701494839930_100001002453994_916239_318841248_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...