4ABHGE's Red Lunch Box - Goners!

4ABHGE

so hitting the track soon?? i love those tripple 888 there better than the falkens were running atm -.-

Maybe in June, I need to fix a whole lot of things before I go... Yeah Ive heard 888's are one of the better semi slicks you can get, cant wait to try them out :)

yeh dude thats what we had before the falkens :P but they dont last that long

did u tell him Tim sent u? haha :lol:

Slipped my mind! price is still a good one though, ill slip your name in when i go in again ;)

yeh dude thats what we had before the falkens :P but they dont last that long

Dont care about wearing... just lap times :P

For reference I had a 2.5' press-bent system on mine. Combined with big port cams, minor port job, Intake & Headers; she went good!

Can't say about the R888's but A048/RE55's were pretty similar. Kumho KU36s and Falken RT615's are about on par as well, good grip but not close to proper R comps

For reference I had a 2.5' press-bent system on mine. Combined with big port cams, minor port job, Intake & Headers; she went good!

Can't say about the R888's but A048/RE55's were pretty similar. Kumho KU36s and Falken RT615's are about on par as well, good grip but not close to proper R comps

Thanks for the info, how was the torque down low with that exhaust setup? i dont think my motor will be pushing as much power as yours was, it wont be ported nor will i have headers so im leaning towards a 2" mandrel bent which is apparently similar to a 2.25 press bended system

Ill give these tyres a go and ill give my feedback on them, cant wait to get back on the track!

Im thinking hankook's are the way to go in the future as you guys have both shown ;)

Edited by 4ABHGE

Applied for the EXE day, but i am 11th in the waiting list.... fingers crossed!!

2 trackdays in a few weeks between each other should be interesting... especially during exam period :o

Should have a few updates coming up int he next few weeks :)

Good morrow my fellow Toyota driving enthusiasts! Over the course of the previous evening I had the opportunity to trespass a property to create some imagery of my own motor vehicle, and of course the motor vehicles of my fellow associates which also happen to have the motor vehicles made by the grand company named Toyota.

imgp8057.jpg

imgp8054.jpg

imgp8053e.jpg

imgp8107.jpg

Also hit this link and click like for me please :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=350459158344147&set=a.349797051743691.79541.205748322815232&type=1&theater

Relax max, needs a wheel alignment, ive just changed wheel bearings, driveshafts, suspensions bits so i have a reason lol

Today I went and bought some 15x10's for some hellaflushness, ive changed the direction i want to take the car ceebs with track days theyre so boring... umad Kermit?

imgp8115.jpg

Ill be lowering my car 80mm in the next few days!!

I will be parting out all my performance bits so send me offers ;)

half-trollface.jpg

Awesome photos. Grats on your new wheel purchase.

One word.. "PHAT"! 😁

Thanks man!! unfortunately i wouldnt be able to fit them on and i didnt buy them i was just trolling :P lol

Congrats on the new shoes mate! Going to look great :D Putting some coilovers in?

As above. LOL and Ive already got coilies in... it was the first thing i did ;)