Took a loooong drive today...

e240

Enjoy the car, enjoy the road - does there need to be a point?

This is code for "I am a drug mule" :) if you notice... he also went through some national park, where a corpse was buried in a shallow grave. :P

HA!

The only down side were three or four guys towing trailers. Totally not suitable for that road but they didn't have the decency to pull aside (when there was opportunity) and let you through. Bumbling along at 40km/h when the speed limit was a 100.

One car ahead of me tried to overtake one of these and the guy towing simply edged into the middle effectively stopping the overtake and at the same time making it dangerous for everyone behind.

Thats a long drive

If you think that's long, try combining it with a there-and-back trip from Newcastle......Newcastle-Glebe-Berowra-Wollombi-Broke-Putty-Windsor-Castle Hill-Newcastle, with only one driver.....man that was long day, but an awesome cruise.

Went in a group or alone?

I rarely get to take long drives anymore now with kids and wife. I joined a couple of cruises before but found that abit difficult as people tended to have different agenda's during drives, so now when I get the chance, its usually impromptu and alone.

If you think that's long, try combining it with a there-and-back trip from Newcastle......Newcastle-Glebe-Berowra-Wollombi-Broke-Putty-Windsor-Castle Hill-Newcastle, with only one driver.....man that was long day, but an awesome cruise.

Went in a group or alone?

I rarely get to take long drives anymore now with kids and wife. I joined a couple of cruises before but found that abit difficult as people tended to have different agenda's during drives, so now when I get the chance, its usually impromptu and alone.

Toymods Putty Rd cruise

This is an awesome cruise if you have a few cars tagging along....

Would have been about a dozen of us that made the full loop 2 years ago (maybe 20-odd that made it as far as Wollombi for lunch), I bailed at Broke last year since we stopped at the village fair/classic car show for a while and the day would have been too long if I'd done the full loop.

Enjoy the car, enjoy the road - does there need to be a point?

just curious mate.

No reason is needed.

We had a big cruise on Sunday; went for a cruise, 9am to 6pm round trip just to go to a bakery (and though some other towns). :D