Chris' SX6

ChrisE2490

Nice pic's Chris,

In such a short time you have made this one of the best looking cars on the forum with some of the best mods,

Rob and i last meet both wished we had your front end :)

Cheers Luke. Just following in your footsteps. Most of the ideas I have come from you anyway ;)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Plastidip that for sure, and do the rear diffuser while your at it? :)

Actually going to get it painted legit style. Also getting the fog light surrounds and any other bits if black plastic painted in a gloss black. As for the rear bar I just got a trd rear bar and spoiler that I will be painting and installing soon.

Plastidip that for sure, and do the rear diffuser while your at it? :)

Actually going to get it painted legit style. Also getting the fog light surrounds and any other bits if black plastic painted in a gloss black. As for the rear bar I just got a trd rear bar and spoiler that I will be painting and installing soon.

If you're installing a TRD rear i suggest removing the spoiler cause it will look funny

Yeah the spoiler is getting replaced by a trd one as well. Basically the whole rear will be replaced.

no spoiler at all mate..

Aurions look better without a spoiler

i replaced the whole rear too.. worth every doller i spent

Edited by REBZTRD

I disagree. At least needs a ducktail. I'm not a fan of the spoiler less option sorry

Everyone has different opinions, its good to be different otherwise nothing would of looked interesting

No spoiler with a TRD bumper looks like a man with just balls. Need something to balance the droopy look.

nah not really.. some cars need a spoiler and some cars don't suit with a spoiler.

everyones diff

A forum member had a trd that he was parting out. Originally I just wanted the spoiler but I got talked into getting the rear bar by my mates

the rear TRD bumper will change the look of your car completely

TRD spoiler FTW done and dusted !! front end looks hot blackend better than GTS and with the new lights its ganna blow peeps away

Everyone has different opinions, its good to be different otherwise nothing would of looked interesting

I agree mate, Thomas's black Aurion is the cleanest looking car on toca imo and it's spoilerless and kit less!.

But for chis's Aurion hes going for a different look to everyone else, and i think it's ganna look amazing

The blackened front with the TRD @ss with late model lights is ganna look better then an orig TRD imo.