Chris' SX6

ChrisE2490

I think I spotted you on Fri, Centenary Drv Strathfield, big silver rims and black bonnet protector, if so, leave it on it looked great ;)

Mate I'd love to take the compliment and run but unfortunately I'm just running stock wheels at the moment so I don't think it was me. :)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I spotted you on Fri, Centenary Drv Strathfield, big silver rims and black bonnet protector, if so, leave it on it looked great ;)

Mate I'd love to take the compliment and run but unfortunately I'm just running stock wheels at the moment so I don't think it was me. :)

hows the springs going chris ?

Man don't get me started on these springs. The guy keeps saying he is too busy to post them off so either I can organise a courier or he will just cancel the auction. It's giving me the sh***! It's really hard to organise a courier when your 1000kms away and don't have the weight or size of the item. Not to mention more expensive.

Wow definetly not good to hear that. I think the seller was expecting more $$ . Guess that's the reason. Keep trying he will eventually give up and send them. Postage down to Sydney for all 4 springs you be round $40ish. I got 2springs from melbourne for 20$ postage

Man don't get me started on these springs. The guy keeps saying he is too busy to post them off so either I can organise a courier or he will just cancel the auction. It's giving me the sh***! It's really hard to organise a courier when your 1000kms away and don't have the weight or size of the item. Not to mention more expensive.

Where are they getting sent from? If from anywhere near Brisbane, I can help you sort it if you need it.

• 1 month later...

Well its been awhile and i think this thread is about due for an update. So a lot has changed on my car easiest way to explain it all is through a list.

- Lowered on Pedders springs ($90 ebay buy)

- Purchased my new wheels (19' aftermaket Lexus ISF rims)

- Installed front and rear sway bars (courtesy of Thomas :))

- Installed the K&N Typhoon intake

- Painted the brakes (red)

- Footwell Lighting (white) and Led strip in the door (see pics)

- and finally got an under car lighting system installed (white)

Now for the best part, the pics :) (please excuse the absolute filthiness of my car i was just too keen to get them up)

Full shot of the car

7555053976_35e60bb963.jpg

Close up of the rim

7555097486_7b24fa44ee.jpg

Wheel and painted caliper

7555065296_708bb25110.jpg

Undercar lighting kit turned on (filthy rear end) (sexual joke in there somewhere)

7555096842_78ab8e3036.jpg

Footwell lighting and led door strip (fronts)

7555066060_8f51b623d6.jpg

Footwell lighting and led door strip (rears)

7555067822_da938e9b7e.jpg

Close up of the led door strip

7555066906_3b77b8eaa1.jpg

Well hope you guys enjoy :)

Haha yeah a slight over kill in lights hey :) but what do you expect from an electrician.

Jay the lights were supplied from my local car pimpin dude but I think the brand was aerpro or something along those lines. The ones in the car were like $35 each and you don't even want to know how much the undercar ones were. :)

personally, I dont really like the undercar lighting, reminds me too much of cars from 2003 and F&F....

but I really like the interior lights, they look sweet! good job on the door strip too it looks really neat :D

Lovin the whole package mate! awsome stance too just right imo, didnt think those rims would look as good as they do can't wait to see it irl

Yeah the undercard lights were just something I wanted to try. The good thing is that unless they are on no one will know they exist. Cheers about the door strip. Took a fair bit of effort but my mate did most of the work :).

Cheers Luke. One day I hope mine will be at the stage yours is. It's been too long man. We need to catch up soon. EOMM???

mate dem springs dem rims changes everything dramatically .

those interior lights are awwwesommmmee !!

good to see the springs in . i saw your feedback you left for the seller lols .

hows the ride comfort with the wheels and springs

Thanks man. Yeah I wasn't too impressed with the guy. You must be all over the Internet to see that feedback :). eBay stalker?

lolwut . nah i just had it saved in my ebay , incase he was gonna relist, then checked out his feedback ehehhe

EDIT : does your ride feel bumpy ?

Edited by simplyvandinh

Haha fair enought then. The rides not as comfortable as stock but as long as the rode is decent quality it's all good. I noticed more of a difference when I changed rims actually.

I've always wondered what the Lexus wheels would look on the Aurion and now i know...i think they look great,nice work mate.

Yeah I was curious as well but I couldn't find another aurion with them on it so had to bite the bullet.