chipping a stivo

ar44

Not all of us newbies post incessantly but instead do a lot of reading first then if our particular question isn't answered then we'll post.  ;)

Quite simple really :huh: ....oh and yes the search button does work if you apply it the right way <_<

Sorry if i offended but that's the way it is on other forums that I've participated in.

Yeah, but your quote was:

I told you the SEARCH button works outside of Queensland

How could you have told us anything when your FIRST post was telling us that you had already told us something.

When you registered for this Forum, did your post count start at a negative or something???? ;)

UNICHIP both 16Bit and 32Bit Versions have shown great gains. ranging from 5 - 12 kW which varies throughout the rev range.

The Apexera Power FC is about to be tested shortly with gains to be posted.

What's "Apexera" PowerFC Craig? :P

ok may as well cats out of the bag, its the new ECU thats going into my car on friday, Apexi USA are now a diff company to Apexera, Apexera now make the Power FC.

I thought for a second Craig couldn't spell :P But good on ya Northy, keep us posted on the gains with the Power FC, and of course the raised redline :ph34r: Is it hard to find a tuner and is it any cheaper now that Apexera manufactures it?

Regardless of what you want to think, my search button doesnt work. To Azza and Shoahoak if it concerns you ever so much dont read it, try being a little more considerate and patient towards newer members. If you got a problem pm instead of posting your endless repetitive complaints to everyone.

Edited by ar44

Is it possible to add a topic to a topic ... say for example when someone starts a new topic about chipping a Sportivo, can the new topic, or its posts, be moved over to a previous topic about chipping a Sportivo?

Also, if people have difficulty getting the Search function to work, are they able to supply perhaps an error message or a screen print to someone in the know so it can be looked at?

Just trying to find a peaceful solution ... hoping you guys are more amicable than my mother-in-law! :P

I cannot do this i dont have access to an Internet service provider, im on a network which doesnt not give me access. I shall email my screen shot to an moderator.

Regardless of what you want to think, my search button doesnt work. To Azza and Shoahoak if it concerns you ever so much dont read it, try being a little more considerate and patient towards newer members. If you got a problem pm instead of posting your endless repetitive complaints to everyone.

Regardless of what u think, my PM button doesn't work. If it concerns you ever so much don't read my complaints, try being a little more considerate and patient towards members who have to read the same crap over and over when it only takes a little effort to find out. If you have a problem searching try to find out wat is wrong instead of just simply posting up without a care in the world and hope to get an answer that is already shared.

if it's not too much effort, move your eyeballs to the top right corner of your browser read:

S E A R C H

and then move it back down and to the left and read:

SHAOHAOK

it's not hard to just make sure that u spell it right, too.

UNICHIP both 16Bit and 32Bit Versions have shown great gains. ranging from 5 - 12 kW which varies throughout the rev range.

The Apexera Power FC is about to be tested shortly with gains to be posted.

What's "Apexera" PowerFC Craig? :P

ok may as well cats out of the bag, its the new ECU thats going into my car on friday, Apexi USA are now a diff company to Apexera, Apexera now make the Power FC.

I thought for a second Craig couldn't spell :P But good on ya Northy, keep us posted on the gains with the Power FC, and of course the raised redline :ph34r: Is it hard to find a tuner and is it any cheaper now that Apexera manufactures it?

very hard to find a decent tuner that wanted to have a play with a 2zz-ge in a "Corolla" and its no cheaper, same price, the price on the old Apexi Power FC's has dropped tho as they now have no warranty as the company doesn't really exist.

Not all of us newbies post incessantly but instead do a lot of reading first then if our particular question isn't answered then we'll post.  ;)

Quite simple really :huh: ....oh and yes the search button does work if you apply it the right way <_<

Sorry if i offended but that's the way it is on other forums that I've participated in.

How could you have told us anything when your FIRST post was telling us that you had already told us something.

When you registered for this Forum, did your post count start at a negative or something???? ;)

Modification - Brain damage & emotional scarring as a result of constant rape by Gorillas

Proof of Loss/Gain - EVERY one of Azza's quotes is a complaint or verbal attack at some newbie to the forum. :angry:

Edited by Woody

;)

Modification - Brain damage & emotional scarring as a result of constant rape by Gorillas

Proof of Loss/Gain - EVERY one of Azza's quotes is a complaint or verbal attack at some newbie to the forum. :angry:

My comment regarding the search button was that it seems that most of the people who have problems with the search button are from outside Queensland and somebody from Melbourne posted search results which proves that it does work outside of QUEENSLAND.

So Azza take a chill pill and go have have a lie down with your gorilla friend in your avator and play hide the banana. :P I've been on this forum for a while reading and finally decided to register so i could post and maybe contribute something positive. If you don't like it, then nobody wants to hear your whinging about it. Simple.

Regardless of what u think, my PM button doesn't work. If it concerns you ever so much don't read my complaints, try being a little more considerate and patient towards members who have to read the same crap over and over when it only takes a little effort to find out. If you have a problem searching try to find out wat is wrong instead of just simply posting up without a care in the world and hope to get an answer that is already shared.

if it's not too much effort, move your eyeballs to the top right corner of your browser read:

S E A R C H

and then move it back down and to the left and read:

SHAOHAOK

it's not hard to just make sure that u spell it right, too.

Shaohaok good show of maturity there keep it up.