Trd aurion flash tuning

TRD KING

Hi all,

I am currently living in sydney and just wanted to know if anyone out there knows any performance shops that flash tune trd aurions in the sydney region.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

you can do it yourself, the product is on ebay and it shows a step by step instruction video on how to install it yourself.

********************** Maybe this will make everyone happy haha *********************

you can do it yourself , the product is on ebay and it shows a step by step instruction video on how to install it yourself. BUT I'M NOT SURE IF ITS ANY GOOD BECAUSE I HAVEN"T PURCHASED IT MYSELF

Edited by REBZTRD

bwhahahahahahahaa *breathe* hahahaha

complete waste of time and money.

there is currently no way to 'flash' tune an aurion (or nearly any other toyota for that matter)... the ecu's are locked and are not able to be cracked.

Unless you want to get a standalone ECU (which would be pointless without supporting mods, and VERY expensive) there is nothing you can do to 'tune' your aurion.

You might see small gains on the stock ECU with a decent intake, headers and exhaust, but even these mods alone will cost you thousands of dollars.

Hi all,

I am currently living in sydney and just wanted to know if anyone out there knows any performance shops that flash tune trd aurions in the sydney region.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

try calling these guys http://www.tunehouse.com.au/

never been there but i did remember talking to them a while back. i just never got around to taking the car down. (due to finances)

there is currently no way to 'flash' tune an aurion (or nearly any other toyota for that matter)... the ecu's are locked and are not able to be cracked.

Unless you want to get a standalone ECU (which would be pointless without supporting mods, and VERY expensive) there is nothing you can do to 'tune' your aurion.

You might see small gains on the stock ECU with a decent intake, headers and exhaust, but even these mods alone will cost you thousands of dollars.

Glad to see how mature you are about this "bwhahahahahahahaa *breathe* hahahaha" like come on are you six or something ?

and back to the topic. i said you can do it yourself i didn't guarantee that it will flash tune a TRD..

Though it will increase in Kw/ Hp but not by a lot..

dw i laughed too, i cant believe you believe this, this topics been covered more than once, and its still funny how some people fall for it. The search functions really helpful

Glad to see how mature you are about this "bwhahahahahahahaa *breathe* hahahaha" like come on are you six or something ?

and back to the topic. i said you can do it yourself i didn't guarantee that it will flash tune a TRD..

I laugh because only an idiot would be tricked by this. If you want to was your money then go ahead.

Your stupidity is hilarious. He has every right to laugh.

That piece of junk item won't even flash an Aurion, let alone a TRD.

Your stupidity is hilarious. He has every right to laugh.

That piece of junk item won't even flash an Aurion, let alone a TRD.

You guys just make yourself look stupid..

if i bought this item you have every right to laugh..

i just found something and it looked like it was legit, like i said i didn't guarantee anything.

dw i laughed too, i cant believe you believe this, this topics been covered more than once, and its still funny how some people fall for it. The search functions really helpful

i don't believe in this like i said i don't >>>guarantee <<<<

its like you don't read stuff and you talk for no reason.

Its just like the SRI, it said it will increas HP and stuff. and my mate lost power to his TRD aurion.

He did a before and after on dyno and lost power after installing the product.

so its either install it right and professionally or just leave it stock.. i don't ever trust these products

Its just like the SRI, it said it will increas HP and stuff. and my mate lost power to his TRD aurion.

so its either install it right and professionally or just leave it stock.. i don't ever trust these products

well then why are you suggesting things for OP to try?

If you don't trust it, or know what you are talking about... then why say anything?

I dont get it, if you didn't believe in it, why did you tell someone else to look into it?

Exactly.. to 'look into it'

not to get it

Edited by REBZTRD

well then why are you suggesting things for OP to try?

If you don't trust it, or know what you are talking about... then why say anything?

Just cause i don't trust it doesn't mean its a bad product..

i just talked about it so he could look into it.

For crying out loud.

REBZTRD - You got caught out trying to promote a dodgy product, and now you're trying to weasel out of looking like an uniformed TIT. You're original response is not a "try out" or "look into this", it's a "You can do it with this". At least have the balls to admit you screwed up and don't know as much as you think you do.

RE: Flash tune a TRD

There is currently no known method of retuning the factory ECU in the Aurion or the TRD variant. Aftermarket ECUs have been wired in, normally a piggy back type ECU, which allows some tuning however without additional mods it's been found that both the Aurion and the TRD are already in a high state of tune in factory form.

Additional mods that have been tried are exhaust upgrades, higher boost (ie smaller pulley) and intake changes. Aside from a set of performance headers (do a search) most of these mods have not yielded much in the way of gains (yes even more boost didn't work too well)

There have been many threads on this before so if you'd like any more information on what I've posted above then do a search. It might be hard to find but trust me those threads exist.

For crying out loud.

REBZTRD - You got caught out trying to promote a dodgy product, and now you're trying to weasel out of looking like an uniformed TIT. You're original response is not a "try out" or "look into this", it's a "You can do it with this". At least have the balls to admit you screwed up and don't know as much as you think you do.

RE: Flash tune a TRD

There is currently no known method of retuning the factory ECU in the Aurion or the TRD variant. Aftermarket ECUs have been wired in, normally a piggy back type ECU, which allows some tuning however without additional mods it's been found that both the Aurion and the TRD are already in a high state of tune in factory form.

Additional mods that have been tried are exhaust upgrades, higher boost (ie smaller pulley) and intake changes. Aside from a set of performance headers (do a search) most of these mods have not yielded much in the way of gains (yes even more boost didn't work too well)

There have been many threads on this before so if you'd like any more information on what I've posted above then do a search. It might be hard to find but trust me those threads exist.

Im not promoting anything, i just said 'you can do it with this' did i say THIS WILL FLASH YOUR AURION or THIS DOES THE JOB ? ?

i just found it when i was looking for stuff for my car so i showed it to him simply to let him see the product just in case he hasn't come across it.

i got bigger balls than you. i don't have to admit anything..

I don't know if the products any good or not because i haven't bought it myself, you don't even know if its 'dodgy product' its not like you bought it and its ****.

if i was trying to weasel out i would of edited my comment or remove it so think twice before you start talking ****.

if you want more power. sell the TRD and buy an XR6T and put up with the abuse. just like i did. :lol:

Never a truer word spoken :D but change abuse to jealousy

Rebz it's all good mate, ppl love an easy target, theres some very nasty talent about here.