badges/emblems

Daz

hey all...

jst wanted to know if anyone can get black sportivo badges/emblems or recommend somewhere/someone to get them from?

..rough prices would also be helpful.

cheers :)

Edited by Daz

$30 bucks???

gees

I just simply asked my dealer for a black oval sportivo badge from the camry and he 'gave' one to me :(

Just remember that it is smaller in size to our standard chrome one on the boot.....so be careful with placement :D

$30 bucks???

gees

I just simply asked my dealer for a black oval sportivo badge from the camry and he 'gave' one to me :(

Just remember that it is smaller in size to our standard chrome one on the boot.....so be careful with placement :D

why was this post moved??? was so hard to find again and daz only asking for corolla specific badging too

im tlakin about the black toyota and black sportivo badge on the camry yes.

not the black with silver outline, but the 'carbon' type look..

i didnt kno they are different sized, so thanks for that.

yeh will ask my mechanic at toyota how much.. jst wanted to kno if any suggestions were out ther.

also, regarding moving of posts: i really dont read any other threads except corolla.. i realise there is limited space but when i ask opinions of rolla drivers, i post in the rolla forum. i jst dont see why they need to get movd (this comes after seeing a number of 'rolla based' posts being moved of late..

The Black oval badge on the rear that Danthuyer and I have are $4.00.

The Black Sportivo badge that is on the rear of the camry Sportivo (the 3d Emblem one, not the sticker style) are $27.00 each from Toyota.

Spec_Black, please PM me your phone number, I want to talk to you about what you have...

Cheers

Aaron

also, regarding moving of posts: i really dont read any other threads except corolla.. i realise there is limited space but when i ask opinions of rolla drivers, i post in the rolla forum. i jst dont see why they need to get movd (this comes after seeing a number of 'rolla based' posts being moved of late..

If one person posts in the the wrong section then ALOT of ppl post in the wrong section.

I know it seems harsh and that alot of people are only concerned with the 'corolla' section here but we are trying to make this community better.

The first thing we need to do is tidy up.

And quite frankly if you are posting in the right section and are looking for the right answer...then the 'right' persoin will find it because they know the site and know the areas to look in to 'help' the rest of the community out ;)

Agree?

If one person posts in the the wrong section then ALOT of ppl post in the wrong section.

I know it seems harsh and that alot of people are only concerned with the 'corolla' section here but we are trying to make this community better.

The first thing we need to do is tidy up.

And quite frankly if you are posting in the right section and are looking for the right answer...then the 'right' persoin will find it because they know the site and know the areas to look in to 'help' the rest of the community out ;)

Agree?

well yes and no. i mean if they are rolla based then they should be in the rolla section. mayb the sub-boards here should be present under "Corolla"- but yes i guess it comes down to space.

but no matter, jst my opinion. Your the boss/es :D

Took me ages to find this one, I knew I wasn't dreaming.

Sorry, the badges I have are the silver outline ones from current Camry.

The one you're after (injection moulded type) is from 380N (pre-facelift Camry).

awesome, thanx for that!

The Black oval badge on the rear that Danthuyer and I have are $4.00.

The Black Sportivo badge that is on the rear of the camry Sportivo (the 3d Emblem one, not the sticker style) are $27.00 each from Toyota.

Cheers

Aaron

sweet.. the emblems are wat im after

Cheers!

As this thread relates to Sportivo badges then it therefore has an association with Corollas and Camrys alike... Anyway all external mods should be in this thread as in most cases they are universal no matter what the car is!!!

As this thread relates to Sportivo badges then it therefore has an association with Corollas and Camrys alike... Anyway all external mods should be in this thread as in most cases they are universal no matter what the car is!!!

forum should have sub forum under corolla seeing its the biggest board

having a "generic" one for all vehicles types seems silly to me .. i not interested in a supra bodykit etc when i drive a rolla

is it possible to just take the badges out, spray paint them in matt black and put em back in... wont that be easier and cheaper???

would the paint even stick on the chrome badges or would you have to sand it down???

has anyone done this before?

is it possible to just take the badges out, spray paint them in matt black and put em back in... wont that be easier and cheaper???

would the paint even stick on the chrome badges or would you have to sand it down???

has anyone done this before?

Remember forst that your existing 'chrome' badges are just a chrome couloured plastic badge so I dare say that the sanding of these may not be a very easy task. And I don't think that the paint would stick to them very well....