Is your sportivo your dream car?

ghost

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sportivo was not number 1 on my list when i purchased it....however...i have no regrets in buying it either....

Honda Integra Typr R was number 1....but i couldn't find one at a price affordable...secondly...insurance would have been a bitch....

Being realistic....I'd Wanna be in a E46 BMW M3....

In my dreams....Ferrari Enzo!!!!

hahhaha!!! :D

its a never ending story.....

There are always tons of cars that we love but not that affordable :)

Thats the difference between reality and fairy tale....

I always wonder even if can afford the cash, would you go for a house of equal value??

Why did I ever start to learn driving :(

atom ariel

:rolleyes:

wait till you guys see it

a formula 1 legal for street use

found this off the exclusive forum

atom ariel

These are indeed fantastic little cars

Ariel website

Aussie distributor

Saw a couple of these while in the UK.

How awesome would it be to pull up next to some idiot in a HSV or even better a silvia and see the look on their face, if you could see that far into the distance. :D

No real dream car in mind but hey wat ever i can afford/ have at the time i will always MOD the thing until i reach its limits or get bored of it!!!! :D :lol: If i really had the money to spend on some super car i wouldnt bother i think i would just spend the 100k and build a ridiculously powered ROLLA!!!!!

Or go buy a few houses!!!!!!!!But seriously if u want a fast car and want to be able to drive it go buy a V8 super car and go racing!!!!!! :lol: ^_^

ahh my dream car always changes, but at the moment it would have to be a big black ford f250 dual cab.. on 24" rims dumped on airbag suspension!!fully sick ahaha but wouldnt mind a detomaso pantera... im not fussy.. haha

hell no, its a good step to it tho... i want the top of the range F250 so i can get over my short person syndrome and kick *****!!! unfortunately it cant be black even tho it is the only colour they look any good in, i dont really want another black car.... especially one that i cant reach the roof to clean it

EDIT: oops C-rolla beat me to it

Edited by HDACHE

i just bought a sportivo, its a good car but not realy what i want, i only bought it cuz its luxury, 141kw, and its a four door and it looks alright, i use to have a civic vtir coupe, but becoming a dad and cant afford a liberty gt, so sportivo for now, but the rolla is a pretty good car

Would have to be the Porsche 993 911 Turbo in white.

The 996 and 997 are awesome but the 993 was the last and best of the air cooled engines and 'old style' body. It's Low & Wide the way I like it.

But the upcoming AMG E63 will be my new dream car! 6.2 litres of AMG built V8 goodness.

The 996 and 997 are awesome but the 993 was the last and best of the air cooled engines and 'old style' body.  It's Low & Wide the way I like it.

But the upcoming AMG E63 will be my new dream car!  6.2 litres of AMG built V8 goodness.

1zzfe don't forget the classic 1984 930 Porsche. It's the 911 with the 3 litre turbo with the classic 911 shape with the wheels, big wheel arches and the huge rear wing....LOVE IT ;)

affordable dream car:

evo4 onwards

unaffordable dream car:

McLaren F1 GTR (in that orange.. so sweet)

Ferrari Enzo

Lambo Gallardo/Murcielago

what i'd like my garage to be:

Daily driver - evo

Weekend cruiser - AC/Shelby Cobra & some classic euro convertible (old porsche/merc?)

Rally bunky: early gen evo!

Tarmac bunky: wouldn't mind having a ae86 rolla. maybe aw11 or hmmm... an evo? :)

wouldn't mind a vespa do take my girl around the coast for that meditarranean feel :P

don't have a bike license yet but would eventually like to own something like an R1.

some things car-related i want to do in my life:

passenger in a 2seater f1 car

track-day driving an f1 racer around Spa Francorchamps

full laps track-day in an exotic at: nurburgring, suzuka, bathurst

somehow get to do laps around monaco

compete in a complete season of motorsport (and/or an international motorsport event. eg. targa, rally aust)

oh yea...

The 996 and 997 are awesome but the 993 was the last and best of the air cooled engines and 'old style' body.  It's Low & Wide the way I like it.

But the upcoming AMG E63 will be my new dream car!  6.2 litres of AMG built V8 goodness.

1zzfe don't forget the classic 1984 930 Porsche. It's the 911 with the 3 litre turbo with the classic 911 shape with the wheels, big wheel arches and the huge rear wing....LOVE IT ;)

Still a fan of those too, they still turn heads after 20 years, but after having driven one, I was a bit dissapointed with the rubbery long gated shift and lets not forget that frightening lift-off oversteer. Still went like stink though :blink:

But my very brief 993 Turbo drive was unforgettable :wub:

With the stivo i had a package with work for a drive car, that i could choose any four cylinder below 30k. so either sp23, pulsar, lancer etc. that choice was easy.

Within reach....

Daily= new 2.5L STI

weekend warrior= FPV Typhoon with stage 4 APS tune. in orange with black rims.

400RWKW Aussie Muscle Yeeaahhh!!!!

Outta reach...

Ferrari 575M, Black with black racing rims. (best shaped coupe ever imo)

No

Dream car for the same price range is an Nissan Silvia (200sx) S15

Only got the stivo cause mate worked for toyota and got great deal and it was a brand new car not second hand!

Good car just not for me! i wanna be able to mod and see some real power gains with the stivo your very limited to what you can do.

Wat about "ELENORE" no one has said her yet!!!!! ^_^ Wat a car!!!!!!!Such beautiful body-lines for a car built so many years ago now those are the curves on a car u can fall in love with not like this Space-Ship wedgey Crap coming out on the new cars and proto-types of to-day!!!!1 :lol::lol: :D :P <_<

Cant believe no one has mentioned it!!!!!!!!!!

PORSCHE CARRERA GT

OMG what a car

Yes indeed, an excellent car, but if I bought one, I'd have to get a new shift knob to replace the Super Cheap special wooden one fitted as standard! :P

Still a fan of those too, they still turn heads after 20 years, but after having driven one, I was a bit dissapointed with the rubbery long gated shift and lets not forget that frightening lift-off oversteer. Still went like stink though :blink:

But my very brief 993 Turbo drive was unforgettable :wub:

I am used to the gearshift as it is the same as my Kombi and the handling characteristics as very similiar too :lol:

Monaro - the original one white with the black stripes and a Torana GTR - XU1.

These were my dream cars when I was younger actually had a GRT look alike but with a 138 motor and three gears shift on the column it would get beaten by my mates new (at the time) Mazda Capella.

I must be the onlyone who actualy really dreamed of the Corolla Sportivo.

I always had a weak spot for cars wich are faster then they look. And with the look sportivos get here in Belgium I can pretty damn shure say they look a whole lot slower then they are. Ad up to that the extremely dull image Toyota hase over here and you get the perfect sleeper.

So since I know of their existense I really wanted one. And about 1 year ago I got one !!!

So I already drive one of mu dreamcars.

Rest of the list:

Renault R5 GTT Alpina (with some mods ofcourse :) )

Subaru Impreza WRX Plus (I hate sedans)

Toyota Supra

Toyota Avensis 2.2 D4D Clean Power

Porsche 933 (the last aircooled one)

Chevy Nova '62

RX7 - RX8 (Would love to have a rotary, even if its a NSU :P )

Peugeot 309 GTI 16V (ugly as hell but darn fast)

Volvo 850 T5R

The advantage of having a realistic selection of dreamcars is that it makes dreams comming true a whole lot easyer :D