awsome tailights

have u guys seen this tail lights b4?? they look awsome with the 3 stripes in the middle, r they on the jap runx? do u guys know where to get them??i searched everywhere but it only come up with clear tail lights, i've only seen one corolla with these tail light and it looks so evil with the c-one wing clip and black paint

post-1534-1138931060_thumb.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those are the Japanese RunX tail lights. E-gene has a set on his car.

They're quite cool because they illuminate on either side of the indicator/reverse light in the middle, unlike the Aus/Euro spec lights which only illuminate on the outer side of the light and the inside part of the light seems to be a useless waste of space.

Those are the Japanese RunX tail lights. E-gene has a set on his car.

They're quite cool because they illuminate on either side of the indicator/reverse light in the middle, unlike the Aus/Euro spec lights which only illuminate on the outer side of the light and the inside part of the light seems to be a useless waste of space.

the inside bit is for rear foggies

Yup, I guess after all that I should speak up. Yes they are JDM taillights and I actually got them off trd_141. Which reminds me, where on earth is he?

I love the lights, cos like 1zzfe says, the brake light lights up on both sides so it's really cool.

And yes, has it been 1 year?

HAHAHHAAaa What are u talking about bro they were selling those 2 years ago!! :lol: :D :P

I don't think that he thought they were brand new lights but more of where to get them. I'm sure that they are not recently released lights.

Yeah thats true they definately arnt new to the market but i have heard that there could be L.E.D tailights coming out for our cars (rumour or truth) :blink: i dont know yet but thats what i have heard i have been trying to track this rumour down for awhile now but has anyone else come across this or have seen anything?????? :huh:

• 3 months later...

Heyz is it possible to get the dual-red glow effect on the rear taillights of stock facelifted Rollas??

Maybe involving a bit of DIY modding??

Foggies? Rear Foggies? how does that work? i've never seen that before?

You mean like the Hyundai Excels??? that little red thing in the right hand corner of the bumper on their tails n the Peugots too?

Heyz is it possible to get the dual-red glow effect on the rear taillights of stock facelifted Rollas??

Maybe involving a bit of DIY modding??

Yeah it is. White reverse lights too :D

katuyo1000img600x3061148616987.jpg

Phoar!!!!!!!!!! FULLY SICK!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D B) B) B) B)

How how how???!

the one thing i can desipher on that page is this "Seller will not ship internationally."

seems to be the case with all the auctions from japan

just thought i'd add. I've considered being a complete nut later on and turning the sportivo into a bit of a show/street car. involving custom projector lights at the front and custom bolt rear lights. I'll try and give you an idea of what I mean in a pic. It's $$$ I know, but for the point of uniqueness it could be worth it lol. The Runx lights are really nice though, very subtle in improvements which is good.