damn the rain

was driving back from a hangout place up at springbrook rd.

if anyone knows it, they would no its a windy mountain road.

one of the corners came up too fast in the rain and heavy fog, since the brakes were being used wuite a bit in the time i needed to stop the abs ruined it an i ended up goin into a guard rail.

if i didnt have a full car i think it would have been different.

if there was no guard rail i and 4 mates would have been over the edge.

i count myself lucky.

a bolt in the guard rail, ripped a huge hole in the front bumper.

major dent etc in quarter panel which pushes it up to the door which inturn, restricts the door from opening.

damn it im devastated. still goto tell the olds.

damn the rain

lucky for insurance

It's not exactly endowed with huge brakes, so if you're trying to impress others in the twisties in the wet, it's just a bit silly...

If you were going in the opposite direction, you would've ended up on the wrong side of the road and possibly hit another car.

Just count your lucky stars there was a guard rail to hit on this occassion. Sorry about the car, but lucky not to get hurt.

I don't know whats the difference in brake btw the 1zz and the stivo. But i do find with my 1zz, if i have a full car of blokes it does take more effort to stop the car (and thats just normal driving). Which makes sense i guess. More weight, more inertia hence car is harder to stop.