Our representative on the track

Hi Guys,

Just incase ur interseted Leanne Ferrier the chick that driver the s'tivo qualified in 12th spot but still managed to come 5th in race 1 and 4th in race 2.

The race should be televised on

Speedweek, SBS*

Australian Production Car Championship, Formula 3, Futureracers

23 May Round 3, Sandown APCC & F3 Sunday 5pm approx

*Check your local guides

Some pics of the rolla in action

http://www.procar.com.au/image_med_res.asp...139&img_id=3397

http://www.procar.com.au/image_med_res.asp...139&img_id=3396

Cheers

Bill

Hi Guys,

Just incase ur interseted Leanne Ferrier the chick that driver the s'tivo qualified in 12th spot but still managed to come 5th in race 1 and 4th in race 2.

The race should be televised on

Speedweek, SBS*

Australian Production Car Championship, Formula 3, Futureracers

23 May Round 3, Sandown APCC & F3 Sunday 5pm approx

*Check your local guides

Some pics of the rolla in action

http://www.procar.com.au/image_med_res.asp...139&img_id=3397

http://www.procar.com.au/image_med_res.asp...139&img_id=3396

Cheers

Bill

Hey - I just noticed you posted a link to the Media only versions of pics at the Procar site. How did you get access?

Personally, I like the pic of the Stivo at the Clipsal 500, with the Adelaide Hills in the background.

Well guys, race 3 was televised today around 5pm on SBS and if you did not manage to catch it, it was great to see the Stivo in action :lol: She came in 5th overall behind SS Commodore, Subaru Liberty GT, Integra Type R and the V6 VW Beetle (Correct me if i'm wrong). Not a bad effort as the Stivo held its own all the way till the very end. Quite surprised to see the Stivo accelerate neck and neck down the straight with the Integra Type R. Not much difference at all. The Type R just managed to pull ahead at the very end of the straight (approx. 4th or 5th gear), and even gave our beloved Stivo representative a nudge from the back coming out one corner. The lady wasn't too impressed :P

Just curious about where all the Celicas went during that race? There were 2 or 3 of them at the start but none close to the Type-R or Stivo.

Zee

yep saw the race and was very impressed, so much so i'm going for a test drive in one in a few days to maybe buy one (currently have a ae82), but yeah the driving was just awsome from ferreir, now if the aerodynamics on the corolla were a bit better i recon the type r wouldn't have gotten past as easy.

I managed to have a great sunday arvo of armchair motor sport :D WRC, procar, 1hr enduro, formula 4000 etc.

caught leanne doing the Stivo proud. I tell you what though didnt that liberty wallop past her on the straight :( good to see her get the protons and the like out of the corners though........i tired to tempt Shaohaok to watch but he was too busy with work.....oh well

I managed to have a great sunday arvo of armchair motor sport :D WRC, procar, 1hr enduro, formula 4000 etc.

caught leanne doing the Stivo proud. I tell you what though didnt that liberty wallop past her on the straight :( good to see her get the protons and the like out of the corners though........i tired to tempt Shaohaok to watch but he was too busy with work.....oh well

Yup, the new Liberty GT was one quick car, i guess modified turbo cars are just in a different ballpark. Hey Danthuyer or bpt-4w, did yas realise the Stivo was riding pretty high? I wonder if she lowered the car <_<

[Just curious about where all the Celicas went during that race? There were 2 or 3 of them at the start but none close to the Type-R or Stivo.]

I also watched the two races on Sunday, I think the reason why you don't see the Celica's is because they compete in the class above the Sportivo, so they are handicapped about 30 seconds at the start. They can't seem to make up the time at all.

• 3 weeks later...