[Post Removed]

omn1potent

Is Jessica Alba Hot?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...why ask silly questions....but then again...WHO IN THE RIGHT FRAME OF MIND WOULD THINK SHE'S NOT?!!!! :)

Edited by RME1

Ok I'm officially weird then. I'd rather make out with a cheese grater. I heard she's an absolutley possesive controlling bitch. Screw being with that. And no I'm not a homo lol.

I'd prefer Kate Beckinsale actually, preferably from Underworld. I have a thing for vampyre chicks.

Ok I'm officially weird then. I'd rather make out with a cheese grater. I heard she's an absolutley possesive controlling bitch. Screw being with that. And no I'm not a homo lol.

I'd prefer Kate Beckinsale actually, preferably from Underworld. I have a thing for vampyre chicks.

controlling ????? i have no problem with that .. she can be on top anytime ! :D :D

Well I voted other, she's not unattractive but I don't find her that appealing either.

And what's the deal with JLH, where's the attraction? Personally i've never figured out why people think she is hot, maybe it's that girl next door look or maybe it's just her breasts...

looks like im the only one here with balls enough to cop abit of **** by voting NO.

i means shes not ugly but shes not hot either lol

plus ive always liked being the odd one out and if everyone says yes ill say no and vice versa lol.

personally i think gwen stefani is hot much much hotter than JLH or JA but thats my opinion.lol

OK FEEL FREE TO UNLOAD CRITICISM!!!!!lol