Top Posters In This Topic

good to seee u guys again!

great turn out as well!!

need mroe guys to come too!!

pls show some pics soon guys... i wanna see my c/f bonnet again :rolleyes:

LOL

oh yeah jason cough cough my 18inch rims too... :P

yeah top turn out guys and girls!!

freakin hell lift is awesome! thanks for that dylan!

thanks for the eyelids mark and mish!

hope to see some sexy photos of all the cars soon... i give it under an hour for jase to get em up...

how was the nasho run guys?

Lift was awsome :lol::lol: yeah thanks dylan for taking us for that drive! hope u can clean those windows hahahahaha:P

great meet hope to go to more lol

like i said in another thread i want a corolla :lol::lol:

Great to meet up with everyone! I can finally put a face to the name :D

And the nasho run was fun, took us a while to get there cos we went via the scenic route thru revesby (damn GPS) to get to the national park, and everyone made it out alive.... :D

Just looked at my car, side of the car is dirty now, damn nasho run..... need to wash it again...only washed it today. :(

Edited by neK

Great to meet up with everyone! I can finally put a face to the name :D

And the nasho run was fun, took us a while to get there cos we went via the scenic route thru revesby (damn GPS) to get to the national park, and everyone made it out alive.... :D

Just looked at my car, side of the car is dirty now, damn nasho run..... need to wash it again...only washed it today. :(

Damn that is the long way there!!!

Just before people speculate as to what happened with me.

On the way to the natio that paddy wagon did pull me over. I was probably speeding 10 - 15 k's over at the time.

The first thing he said was "Were those two blokes in front of you your mates". and started quizzing our motives. I had a chat and said Yeah just some mates we are on our way to the gong. He breath tested me and gave me a warning for dangerous driving?? i dont knwo why???

Anyway he proceded to say to tell "my mates" to slow down as he saw them what he called " street racing" of a set of lights a 5 mintues before.

Im guessing he was referring to you dylan and the soarer as you were the only people in front of me. He was actually tryign to overtake me to get you guys when i sped up thinking it was Voy (Grey-Rolla) trying to get in front of me, so i kinda saved you :P

Anyway he was an alright bloke and lucky for me clean records in the past 6 years that i only coped a warning.

Hope the cruize was alright and there were no close calls.

-Bill

Hey Guys!!

Last nite was awesomeeee!! :D :D

Lets do that again!!!!

Yeh thanks Dylan for showin us girls wat lift is!!

I tried to hav a go on the way home but pfftt still need more practice!!

Great Nite!

thanks dylan!! lift is great. too much power though i think for girls to be driving. too much adrenalin for me i think i would crash not knowing how to control it when i get up to 8000rpm's.........hehehe

i hope ur girlfriend dont get jealous when she see our writing on ur windows...........hehehehe.......

yep ill second the thanks for lift:

its freakin awesome. the whole thing is just so much more powerful than a 1zz... im jealous :(

i'm jealous and green with envy!!..................but soooo many thanks for that 'lifting' experience.................it was unforgetabubble!!!! and so undescribabubble too!! :D

On the way to the natio that paddy wagon did pull me over. I was probably speeding 10 - 15 k's over at the time.

The first thing he said was "Were those two blokes in front of you your mates". and started quizzing our motives. I had a chat and said Yeah just some mates we are on our way to the gong. He breath tested me and gave me a warning for dangerous driving?? i dont knwo why???

Anyway he proceded to say to tell "my mates" to slow down as he saw them what he called " street racing" of a set of lights a 5 mintues before.

Im guessing he was referring to you dylan and the soarer as you were the only people in front of me. He was actually tryign to overtake me to get you guys when i sped up thinking it was Voy (Grey-Rolla) trying to get in front of me, so i kinda saved you :P

Anyway he was an alright bloke and lucky for me clean records in the past 6 years that i only coped a warning.

-Bill

Glad you're alright and just got a warning.

I saw the paddy wagon pull next to me around the lights, so i slowed down and kept @ speed limit, from the distance i saw all you guys taking off, didnt have a CB so i couldnt warn ya (ill need to invest in one before the next meet).

I really doubt that paddy wagon could have kept up with the sportivo and soarer though :P

-Bill

I'm glad that he didn't give you a fine, that's a relief for us.

Maybe in the future, we should travel in a smaller number of teams, so it doesn't draw as much attention.....

Glad nothing came of it though Bill...

-Bill

Yeah we speculated that was what happened when we stopped for petrol.

I put my hazards on a joke to the guys in the Soarer as I got a good rolling start and just popped my nose in front at the time and slowed down straight away. We were all actually very well behaved for the drive down there, oh well...

Glad nothing came of it for you though Bill

well that was a fun night.

i think i got twice as much natio driving as you guys going down up and down again. :D:D

me and my mates helped out some guys trying to tow a boat in a telstar up the hill. hahah they boiled the transmission fluid trying to get up the hill.

and xoom, what happened to you? I lost you on a few of those first corners :D:D

did anyone else get some good pics, ours turned out way too dark despite the flash was on.

thats why your pics didnt turn out ... coz of the flash ...

turn it off ... and longer exposure .. then you wont have issues ... but you need a tripod then ... :) :) :)