My Son

BLKRLA

To all the Sydney boys who I haven't seen for while I would like to let you all know that my wife gave birth to a baby boy of the 24th April who we have named William. :D :D :D

congrats..............enjoy them now and savour every moment cause they grow up way too quick.....my eldest is now 7......time flies......:)

any pics?

He was only a little fella at 5.5 pounds but he's very healthy. I would post some pic's but for some reason it's not working

yeah quite little.....but important is that he was healthy.

pics would be great.....

how r u enjoying the sleepless nights?

......i gave birth to twins at 39 weeks.....they were 6.6 pounds each......the only twins that didnt have to go to special care ward and got to be by my side....:)

Good on ya mate, congrats...

But I was going to same the same thing that we tell everyone that tells the forums they got something new...

piccies..... :P (when you can get it to work....)

CONGRATS GRAHAME!!!!!! Well i'll be in your position in about 3 1/2 months can't wait but i'll be having a daughter!! ^_^ YAY Girl-racer!!!

What about GAZOOM is'nt he gonna be a dad soon too!?!? hehehehe...Go the Sydney members!! I guess this is one way to get the club a bit bigger :D

congratulation :)

I just wonder when they became 18, would they still have the fun like us to enjoy Petrol cars? or it's like those in the Movie like "Roberts", cars drives 200km/hr in a tunnel, but all fully auto....If that's the case, there's no different from driving then taking public transport :(

CONGRATS GRAHAME!!!!!! Well i'll be in your position in about 3 1/2 months can't wait but i'll be having a daughter!! ^_^ YAY Girl-racer!!!

What about GAZOOM is'nt he gonna be a dad soon too!?!? hehehehe...Go the Sydney members!! I guess this is one way to get the club a bit bigger :D

babys popping up everwhere! congrats guys!!!

Yeah, I agree...

Was there like an International R**Ting Day without Contraception or something that we didn't here about.... :P

Congrats Grahame that is good to hear hey, i wonder when i will be a father haha hopefully not anytime soon. Omg Sunny ur gonna be a daddy too? farout u old fossil. kekeke Everyone in TOCA is breeding like rabbits keke :D

Cheers all

Everytime I try to post a picture I keep getting the message below. does anyone know what I'm doing wrong

"The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error."

dude, photo uploads have been turned off for the moment im pretty sure. just till steve sorts out the bugs in the forum. sorry dude, its time we were patient! i wanna post pics too but!!!!!!!!! :P

Yeah, I agree...

Was there like an International R**Ting Day without Contraception or something that we didn't here about.... :P

Think is a sportivo owners law!!! :lol: