i see corolla silver

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or does his/her paintwork look dull compared to the Mirage behind? Looks like it has cracked headlight cause its got dew behind the plastic, from all the mountain runs hey

*EDIT* Just noticed the half black and silver eyelids certainly grabbed my attention......

Edited by Ashs Red Rolla

i see the car is fast. what mod he got? i like my car to be like that how do i do? anywho got his contact i want to contact him becos he not on forum anymore. why he ban only one person have problem him everywun say he nice guy?

i see the car is fast. what mod he got? i like my car to be like that how do i do? anywho got his contact i want to contact him becos he not on forum anymore. why he ban only one person have problem him everywun say he nice guy?

LoWang,

I notice that your English is getting better and better since the day you first posted.. Hmmm

Hey I saw him down at cyber century yeaterday. I've only met him a couple of times but seem like a good bloke. His car sounds awsome, makes me wanna buy an injen intake for my Rolla.

hi i see corolla silver in melburn very nice here is picture.

dsc00123ks.jpg

i try cach him on mountain but he too fast

do anywho know who car?

very sessy!

U are fake, sorry lol

You dont talk like you cant talk, you talk by pronoucing your words like asian acsent

You tried to catch him but he was going up the mountain, but his car is parked, and you were even curtious of blacking out the numberplate

Lol you arnt Lo wang,

dsc00123ks.jpg

do anywho know who car?

very sessy!

U are fake, sorry lol

You dont talk like you cant talk, you talk by pronoucing your words like asian acsent

You tried to catch him but he was going up the mountain, but his car is parked, and you were even curtious of blacking out the numberplate

Lol you arnt Lo wang,

dsc00123ks.jpg

do anywho know who car?

very sessy!

U are fake, sorry lol

Lol you arnt Lo wang,

dsc00123ks.jpg

do anywho know who car?

very sessy!

U are fake, sorry lol

Lol you arnt Lo wang,

Damm parked cars!!!!!!!! They're always the quickest :P

"very sessy" sounds more like someone trying to type an asian accent in english

if you were illiterate it would be more like "that car look really nice, very sexy"

lol just my view on it, does anybody agree

lol but just your topics provide a laugh

can we see a pic of your car LOwang

hi guy,

i just buy corolla a few month back and i just find forum.

rite now i have lower suspension, trd air pipe and exhaust system.

my car is black. i will show you picture soon.

i want quite niue grip wheel what do u do like to get?

i like to use it like racing

u like moron i dont know what u saying can u explain to me

thang u guy for make me welcome you guy are too nice

Its like 5 dif ppl. Sometimes words back the front, sometimes mis spelt, sometimes wtf

i find his spelling mistakes are really deliberate...

"vewi niaee"... or is this some kinda new trend of typing on da net?? hell.. im outdated...

if ur englsh is that bad.. i dun think u will know how to spell moron...

my.... opinion only... :lol::lol:

if that car is really that fast around a mountain then i would say good driver and good suspension setup. looking at the pic it looks like the stock turanza tyres and we all know they have no grip. with hard suspension you could rail around corners but i dont think turanzas would have much life in them after a hard run

they are definatly no the stock tyres... check out the pertruding sidewalls and the shoulders ;)

and the sock tyres are not so bad for what they are. They heald their own pretty well around Wakefield Park.

if that car is really that fast around a mountain then i would say good driver and good suspension setup. looking at the pic it looks like the stock turanza tyres and we all know they have no grip. with hard suspension you could rail around corners but i dont think turanzas would have much life in them after a hard run

they are definatly no the stock tyres... check out the pertruding sidewalls and the shoulders ;)

and the sock tyres are not so bad for what they are. They heald their own pretty well around Wakefield Park.

yep i 2nd that, against Yokohama C. Drives but i feelt the C.Drive had more to give and a sharper steering response ;) the Stivos with the Turanzas were all lowered and one had Koni/Whiteline sussy kit quite similar to what i've got now. My suspension setup then was missing the Konis and camber setting was stock :P The Bridgestones are not that bad like Dylan said, but noisy when pushed and the sidewall is obviously weaker being 195/55 profile doesn't help its cornering abilities. And the Turanzas ($250) costs more than the Yokie C.Drive ($200) and the GIII ($220) - Bobjane prices.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

"very sessy" sounds more like someone trying to type an asian accent in english

if you were illiterate it would be more like "that car look really nice, very sexy"

lol just my view on it, does anybody agree

lol but just your topics provide a laugh

can we see a pic of your car LOwang

I know this guy Brad. Brian told me he met him the other night.

Brian let him take pics of his car afterwards. That's why it's parked man.

Poor BangN...i didn't even know he was banned <_< ... the picture taken here was by Flame boy from EXE- crew. I was with them when they did a Mountain pass on Sky High, Dandenong - And YES...they are FAST and extremely skilled.

His ride is on D2 Coil OVers

She runs on Bridgestone Potenza GIIIs (1 point for MAP81)

she has a SPOON exhaust tip

she DOES have half black half silver eyelids

and SHE is wearing MY TRD Grill :P

*not to mention the obvious C ONE bonnet

*and C ONE front strut bar

The mirage sitting behind BangN's ride is STOCK - but wears civic rims :blink: ...and the driver is amazing - i was tailing him...>_<;;; could b because of the short wheel base, but on some of those turns NO FEAR :o

hahaha, u can see my bonnet up behind the mirage <_<

I've meet BangN many occasions and he's one of the nicest dudes u'll ever meet B)

...my two cents

Edited by RME1

Poor BangN...i didn't even know he was banned <_< ... the picture taken here was by Flame boy from EXE- crew. I was with them when they did a Mountain pass on Sky High, Dandenong - And YES...they are FAST and extremely skilled.

His ride is on D2 Coil OVers

She runs on Bridgestone Potenza GIIIs (1 point for MAP81)

she has a SPOON exhaust tip

she DOES have half black half silver eyelids

and SHE is wearing MY TRD Grill :P

*not to mention the obvious C ONE bonnet

*and C ONE front strut bar

The mirage sitting behind BangN's ride is STOCK - but wears civic rims :blink: ...and the driver is amazing - i was tailing him...>_<;;; could b because of the short wheel base, but on some of those turns NO FEAR :o

hahaha, u can see my bonnet up behind the mirage <_<

I've meet BangN many occasions and he's one of the nicest dudes u'll ever meet B)

...my two cents

I agree.

Ps: C-one wingtips and Injen CAI again now, excedy ceramic clutch also. He's also known as the 'Shiftmaster' to many around here.

115.5kw at the front, 14.9 1/4 mile time.

woooosaaaaaaa theres been a little talk about my car since i was gone hey

Did we get any details wrong :rolleyes:

Go Team Silver!!! :P

I was with them when they did a Mountain pass on Sky High, Dandenong - And YES...they are FAST and extremely skilled.

Haven't been there for at least 12 months, used to be my second home at one stage :D Might have to make a return visit soon :)

I was with them when they did a Mountain pass on Sky High, Dandenong - And YES...they are FAST and extremely skilled.

Haven't been there for at least 12 months, used to be my second home at one stage :D Might have to make a return visit soon :)

....Melbourne Cruise!!! B)

Just so you know Brian we're forming the 'BanGn Brigade' which is a cheer squad for you at the drags and track.

all the info is correct :)

So are u guys gonna cruise to heathcote on the 24th to support me ;) Its only.. 6 hours!