How to DIY install extractors on 2zz?

No, I honestly want to know and quite excited to find out what made it reached 124kw. What's wrong with that? You probably will like my applause if I was to said that about your power figure now won't you? You don't? Oh dear, what's wrong with you man.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smell nothing over here and I never block my nose either, so if u can smell some, it must be coming from your way.

But back to my question, whats wrong in wanting to know what made Brian's car reached 124kw wheels?

Absolutely nothing Daniel. I'd like to know to. Just seems some people get the wrong message and assume things.

Don't really care Danz to be honest but please keep this thread on topic which is TRD headers otherwise it will be closed.

If you have another topic you want to start talking about please start another thread about it.

Cheers Silvabullit. :D

If you didnt do the dyno runs the same day then u cannot compare at all.

The dyno is a tuning tool. You can go ther etoday and pull 127kws and tomorrow with same dyno same temprature pull less.

Just how they strap the car down effects the output figure.

The best way to of measured the difference is to have run it down the quarter and then did the mods and run it again.

See what trap speed and time you get. They will give you a mroe accurate reading of how much your mods have changed.

Hope this helps. Ask Dylan (Blue_Stivo) he did what u did and between mods he lost power. But we knwo he didnt in reality.

Bill

Correct... much more dramatically then Greg did too...

Stock I had 115.0

After CAI I had 119.8

After CAI and Exhaust I had 119.8 (but a very different shape and run in 3rd instead of 4th)

After 6 months and no more mods I had 115.3 (again in 3rd gear, not 4th)

all of them cannot be comparatively compared with any form of accuracy as they were all done on different days even though it was at the same place on the same dyno.

ok guys enough is enough .... barring the fact that i think a few of u really need 2 get a sense of humour :P :P :P :P i think everyone has had their fun and everyone needs 2 go back 2 their neutral corners ...... or im gonna get the wooden stick out and we wouldnt want that now would we .....

Ok this topic was started for a DIY on installing 2zz extractors ..... unless anyone has any more info to offer regarding that i will delete all irrelevant posts from here on in .....

cheers

Bill

• 6 months later...

Intending to pull off my headers off tomorrow and porting it myself (Note: No prior experience in grinding/porting whatsoever :blink: ).

The question I want to ask is where do I unplug the Oxygen sensor from?? Where is it located??

Cheers

Intending to pull off my headers off tomorrow and porting it myself (Note: No prior experience in grinding/porting whatsoever :blink: ).

The question I want to ask is where do I unplug the Oxygen sensor from?? Where is it located??

Cheers

i just unscrewed mine out of the cat and left it hanging.....

you dont want to use a rattle gun to remove those nuts and bolts, too easy to strip them.

I suggest some good quality 6 point sockets and a breaker bar, and a ratchet spanner for when they've been broken loose.

Cheers

watch your fingers mate!!! Die grinders can bite :(