Spotted - QLD

spotted new member Matt along gympie rd near stafford rd tonight about 630

nice ride dude

Were you driving along Baroona Road, Milton/Rosalie/Toowong last night around 9.30pm?

I think I got a quick glance of a car that looked heaps like yours.

me ? I was crusing through Milton etc last night around that time coming home from visiting mum at ippy

Yes, it must have been you then. I only got a quick glance, but it definitely looked like yours.

I was in mums Lexus so you probably wouldn't have noticed me.

spotted new member Matt along gympie rd near stafford rd tonight about 630

nice ride dude

haha... just got on this section to post that i had spotted you! you beat me to it...

i was in my own little world and didn't really notice you were there until you were a bit past me. traffic was pretty ordinary so i didn't get a chance to catch up and check out the car!

the idiot in the whitestivo , who left the meet at WOW last night, with about 60-70 people present, who exited the carpark and turned right, and went straight up a dual lane highway exit the wrong way

gave myself a ()*@#()*@# heart attack

whitestivo

Spotted nice brand new white 09 Aurion Sportivo lowered with black Advanti wheels with red stripe around the rim at Breakfast Creek Rd this afternoon about 5.30pm

Also spotted HDACHE in her cute little Yaris :lol: [OOD33] go past me on Sandgate Rd, toombul/clayfield this evening about 5.45pm. Sorry totally was out of it... didn't notice you until you crossed the lights LOL

Edited by 11TWO

Spotted nice brand new white 09 Aurion Sportivo lowered with black Advanti wheels with red stripe around the rim at Breakfast Creek Rd this afternoon about 5.30pm

Also spotted HDACHE in her cute little Yaris :lol: [OOD33] go past me on Sandgate Rd, toombul/clayfield this evening about 5.45pm. Sorry totally was out of it... didn't notice you until you crossed the lights LOL

i didnt even see you .... oops... i was too focused on getting home. traffic was SOOOO **** along Sandgate Road tonight

Oh and I spotted Silvabullet this morning. Of course he was on foot, about to get into and Audi when I drove past.

I would have beeped, but I didn't want to scare the traffic around me :)

Edited by HDACHE

Spotted a white corolla sportivo plates ###-JOV at Sunnybank Plaza car park today... Quite sure it is a member on here... ?

Edited by 11TWO

SPOTTED!

Jericho in the rolla Sportivo just before... i am currently awaiting my bus at Stocklands.

and i love the exhaust :D B)

Evo

:P Exhaust is too damn loud!!! but the new airbox makes it helluva lot quieter. How u been long time no see! Haven't been in here for a while. Done much to the car lately?

Just come back from 2nd drag night, ran a 15.2.... I Should be able to get better than that :P only .4 off both the V8's I raced :D

Spotted Rol14 and the other red Stivo (Forgot the plate) at willowbank. But missed your runs :( Damn announcer kept telling everyone to go back to their cars...Really wanted to to drag Rol14 too, but she was always lined up to far in front and couldn't get a shot...

Next time ;)

Think I may have spotted Daryl heading home for Easter in his new beast.

Hey Daryl, were you heading east towards Warwick on Good Friday 2 April (can't remember time...might be 9:30am). Guess if it was you, you were coming back from up the Newell highway and from Gundi???

Saw a Silver TRD, couldn't make out the plates, but def weren't QLD, and was sure I could see you as you flashed by in the opposite direction.

You wouldn't have recognised me as I was in the Prado with a camper trailer heading bush.

Cheers

Michael

Think I may have spotted Daryl heading home for Easter in his new beast.

Hey Daryl, were you heading east towards Warwick on Good Friday 2 April (can't remember time...might be 9:30am). Guess if it was you, you were coming back from up the Newell highway and from Gundi???

Saw a Silver TRD, couldn't make out the plates, but def weren't QLD, and was sure I could see you as you flashed by in the opposite direction.

You wouldn't have recognised me as I was in the Prado with a camper trailer heading bush.

Most likely was me. I was on the Cunningham Highway around that time heading home. The possibility of another silver TRD on the road around the same place around the same time would have been pretty fairly low, so it looks like you were first to spot me in Queensland.

There sure were a fair few 4WD's heading the opposite way to me that morning.

Spotted Rol14 and the other red Stivo (Forgot the plate) at willowbank. But missed your runs :( Damn announcer kept telling everyone to go back to their cars...Really wanted to to drag Rol14 too, but she was always lined up to far in front and couldn't get a shot...

Next time ;)

Yep, saw you there too, that was me :-)

I had my partner down from up north with his Sprinter (ODV51)and so we were making sure we got some runs together too, but next time hey, come and say hi and we'll work on lining up together!!

Red TRD Aurion 3500s at bunnings, Rocklea.

***-LRG. Anyone here?

Funny that, I spotted a red TRD Aurion 3500S on the Centenary Highway heading towards the Logan Motorway around 3:20pm ish.