Spotted - NSW

around 8am followed old shape 4door rav from central trainstation up broadway(parramatta road) pulled over next to the uni - silver lowered i think 18"s with colour coded mudflaps and a nike sticker on the back window. anyone?

Pretty sure it was OOY33H on Rooty Hill Rd South about 9:30am on Friday morning? Lowered facelift Sportivo on dark rims? Or am I seeing things?

Adrian

I regularly drive through Rooty Hill... Ive seen those plates around as well. Which car are you Damnfuzz?

Pretty sure it was OOY33H on Rooty Hill Rd South about 9:30am on Friday morning? Lowered facelift Sportivo on dark rims? Or am I seeing things?

Adrian

I regularly drive through Rooty Hill... Ive seen those plates around as well. Which car are you Damnfuzz?

Mine is a red facelift Sportivo on black rims, but I was in the work car on Friday... just a nondescript blue Falcon.

Adrian

Yes it was me :yahoo: had a late start to work, just starting going that way at Rooty Hill Rd South. Steve :rolleyes:

Think I spotted l3vin05 (???) on the M4 this arvo.

Not sure if that is his username but it's a silver preface Levin, Lowered, 5 spoke wheels and Shift Performance sticker on the windscreen.

I was in the Black V8 Ute

Rolla & Sao Boy today just after 5pm turning right onto gilchrist comming from narella rd

blind as a bat .. Didnt see you all together charlie .. rolleyes.gif ..Thats what happens to me after a 15 hr day away from home..especially when i spend it at worklaugh.gif