Spotted - NSW

^ Why does the above spotting description resemble Armstrong's car (two posts above).. Armstrong, That's not you in the accident is it? =\

Only reason i posted it - As soon as i saw it i thought of his car - Lets hope whoever it was they were ok

what time was this ?

i was also on the m4 but didnt see any traffic building up on either side.

Spotted AE102 on M4 involved in some accident - looked like no damage. Chrome hubcaps green P's.

nope wasn't me ^_^

Hopefully that person didn't get hurt :mellow:

Edited by Armstrong

Spotted a black 05 Sportivo with HIDs tonight @ Strathfield. Male driver, was either picking up his brother or a mate from the exit of the open car park.. It was lowered, with std yellow plates.

Spotted a blue 03 Sportivo at the intersection of Lidcombe Mcdonalds this morning. It had a 'RunX' and 'TRD' badge on the rear hatch. Rego Bxx-11Z, anyone here? :P

spotted a pink sprinter pulling a small sized boat going across the intersection of the boulevade and hamilton in fairfield area

bro did u see the driver?? was he a asian dude??? if so it mite be my mate mino he has a 20v blk top in it...

Spotted a silver 1ZZ parked in MQ Uni carpark yesterday. It had a CF hood, bodykit and hoodpins.

Also a late post, but on Saturday or Sunday - I forget now, spotted metallic charcoal ZRE hatch with blacked out Toyota emblem on the front traveling along Parramatta Road, Lidcombe.

Spotted a silver 1ZZ parked in MQ Uni carpark yesterday. It had a CF hood, bodykit and hoodpins.

Also a late post, but on Saturday or Sunday - I forget now, spotted metallic charcoal ZRE hatch with blacked out Toyota emblem on the front traveling along Parramatta Road, Lidcombe.

saw the same zre but on a different day :lol:

they only blacked out the front and left the back all shiny

Spotted a white 03 Sportivo today traveling along Nottinghill Rd, heading for Regents Park. It had a rear lip, black multi-spoke rims, sports grille and eyelids I think.. looked uber clean despite all the rain we've been getting. =)

spotted a pink sprinter pulling a small sized boat going across the intersection of the boulevade and hamilton in fairfield area

bro did u see the driver?? was he a asian dude??? if so it mite be my mate mino he has a 20v blk top in it...

lol nah, it was dark so i couldnt see :)

if your friend pulls his boat it must be him lol what are the chances of another pink sprinter pulling a boat

spotted a white 1ZZ with black rims, lowered and HID's going along cumberland across cabramatta road @ 8:15pm

spotted a old school GT-Z Supercharge corolla levin at the BP petrol station at the intersection of cumberland and cabramatta road @ 8:25pm

spotted a black sportivo, lowered, HID's, and i think it had C-One Wing Tips flying down the cumberland after turning from cabramatta road @ 8:30pm

what a 15mins i had -_- in between i saw a whole bunch of turbo cars and hondas lol

Last night:

spotted a stock white sportivo with no rear bar at bonnyrigg mc donalds

Today:

black yaris with tinted tail llights at parramatta, zre on chromies at guildford

Spotted 3 eye-catching rides within 5mins in the same area. Whilst waiting for the traffic light at Granville on Parramatta Rd, I spotted:

- a grey Yaris with a carbon fibre hood,

- a white 05 Sportivo dropped with what looked like 18" rims,

- and a white 03 Sportivo which looked lowered with sports grille and a few stickers down the front door.

Spotted a standard Corolla (non-stivo, non-levin) no body kit, stock height and stock rims with aftermarket rear lights and a nice TOCAU sticker on the fuel cap :D Guess it is someone here :D

Cheers

Spotted a standard Corolla (non-stivo, non-levin) no body kit, stock height and stock rims with aftermarket rear lights and a nice TOCAU sticker on the fuel cap :D Guess it is someone here :D

Cheers

If that was silver it would have to be ayejay. Its a conquest