Spotted - NSW

spotted blue stivo i think didnt see back number plate xxl 365 on burwood and parramata road intersection at 3 15 sounds very nice and had club sticker on side skirt

Edited by cruzer

spotted a blue stivo with black stock rims going towards liverpool in smithfield around 7pm

and spotted a black stock prefacelift sportivo pouring petrol beside me at bp hungry jacks in orange grove

Spotted TJ going on and off North Rocks Road this morning.

Half asleep and looked up when i heard the car

yes i noticed you werent paying attention i waved to you lol!

was cruisin with red tivo lane cove rd - blaxland rd ryde area number plate OHB48Y (or something like that) - whered you get your tints done?

was cruisin with red tivo lane cove rd - blaxland rd ryde area number plate OHB48Y (or something like that) - whered you get your tints done?

I believe that's Madrox, and he is a tinter @ Five Dock Tint-a-car.. =)

I believe that's Madrox, and he is a tinter @ Five Dock Tint-a-car.. =)

sweet as...

thanks mate..

think i gotta hit him up 4 a quote lol

n how did u get ur tail lights like that??

haha spotted you to mou55a.

very clean looking car man.

spotted some dude come into work yesterday with a blue levin looking for tints then a job.

he is off here but i dont know who, didn't catch the plates. has a ATOC sticker along the skirt.

next time bro lemme know and i will give you a much better price than the boss did.

i actually need to at least know your name so i can give it to you for 295 not 365 or w.hatever the boss quoted.

and once i know who you are i will let you know first if we have a position opening

Mad, that would be lylee on the forums! =D

Ill have to hit you up in a month or so about tints aswell!

haha thats the one. i just searched through so many members rides threads to find him lol.

$295 is the price for my mates for 18%.

we have a special on darkest legal atm for $295 aswell. down from $395.

but i can keep the special price going for mates, so if you come in to get it done let me know before hand.

spotted a white pre-facelift stivo on canley vale road across from the servo/next to the roundabout @ 230-3pm. rego AXM-##X.

black lenso rims (???), trd front grille, stivo rear skirt...

haha thats the one. i just searched through so many members rides threads to find him lol.

but i can keep the special price going for mates, so if you come in to get it done let me know before hand.

SHUX BOYS use r gettin RIPPED OFF!!! my mate did my tint for 150 n i got 20%...

Theres a guy that tints windows at PLUMPTON his names martin his bizness names TEAMGROUNDZERO tinting. My mate got his ZRE152 done there n it cost him 180 or 190 n he got 15%!!!! LOL!!!

Theres a guy that tints windows at PLUMPTON his names martin his bizness names TEAMGROUNDZERO tinting. My mate got his ZRE152 done there n it cost him 180 or 190 n he got 15%!!!! LOL!!!

when is he free 2 do my car??!!!

n i got a mate that wants 2 do his liberty...

u got his details??

Yeah, Martin from TeamGROUNDzero tinting is heaps good. I've seen a number of his work.

I can also recommend Boyd, he's in the Concord area. He charges one price for any % tint. Price just varies depending on the size of the car.

You can PM me for details if you like.

spotted a white pre-facelift stivo on canley vale road across from the servo/next to the roundabout @ 230-3pm. rego AXM-##X.

buddy club rims..

Yeah, Martin from TeamGROUNDzero tinting is heaps good. I've seen a number of his work.

I can also recommend Boyd, he's in the Concord area. He charges one price for any % tint. Price just varies depending on the size of the car.

You can PM me for details if you like.

ive got my tints done from Boyd and all i can say is that he does a great job. great price too.

yeah and the film in dyed korean made.

our films costs about 150 per car american made metalised.

yeah we can use cheaper films if you like but they will bubble and fade.

i know the boys at bently, audi, merc of syd, VW and rick damelian prestige would prefer paying a higher price for better quality films and workmanship.

but i can see where your coming from, i would rather pay 150 to get my corolla done in an ok looking way then paying 300 to have to perfect.

yeah and the film in dyed korean made.

our films costs about 150 per car american made metalised.

yeah we can use cheaper films if you like but they will bubble and fade.

i know the boys at bently, audi, merc of syd, VW and rick damelian prestige would prefer paying a higher price for better quality films and workmanship.

but i can see where your coming from, i would rather pay 150 to get my corolla done in an ok looking way then paying 300 to have to perfect.

think ill hit you up soon mate. i'd rather pay double and get it done rite first time around instead of ripping the tints off a week later with a razor. and atleast there is warranty on the thing i hope.

buddy club rims..

i stand corrected, didnt look properly i went towards canley, so i saw everything in my rearview :lol: