Spotted - NSW

Was next to ''O BABY'' on the Hume Highway in Yagoona heading towards Liverpool at about 4:35, it's a blue conquest (I think?) looked stock height with rims on it and a couple stickers on the rear winshield. Must be someone here, sounds familiar.

Cheers

hmmm.

i have OH84BY on a red sportivo lol.

there is a copy cat :(

spotted two lowered silver corollas in cabramatta, one with black rims with polised lip and the second with none stock silver alloys

The 2nd silver corolla you spotted it didnt have Sportivo wheels and wasnt on the cumberland highway this morning?

As I drive down cumberland highway every morning and have a silver preface lift ascent dumped on sportivo wheels.

Spotted KEN33F Vitz today Centenary Drv looking mighty low B)

White TRD Aurion at Alexandria,Didnt know they came in white,or was it an imposter? Looked hot though....

Spotted KEN33F Vitz today Centenary Drv looking mighty low B)

Woohoo spotted! Where were you John? :P

I was going the other way in a truck so you wouldnt have noticed probably,and then again you might have,it is 26m long :ph34r:

Is your Vitz badge on the right side ?

Yes why yes it is. The correct placement for the Vitz badge is on the left hand side (replacing the factory 'TOYOTA' badge). B)

AHHH, I had a feeling you knew what you were doing,so that means Toyota put the model on the right hand side of 99% of the cars. :) :)

I think it needed a wash too Kenneth :D

Yes why yes it is. The correct placement for the Vitz badge is on the left hand side (replacing the factory 'TOYOTA' badge). B)

I think it needed a wash too Kenneth :D

Haha.. yes yes it did.. all this rain doesn't help. LOL.

nice to meet you too buddy! pleasure doing business with you :toast:

speaking of which guys, when is the next monthly meet? i haven't been as active lately, the last one was how long ago :unsure::unsure:

spotted Cascade blue pre-face sportivo yesterday morning around 7.30am in east ryde with TOCAU sticker on it.

Spotted RED OH84BY today at chatsood turning off pacific highway

Spotted another Sportivo with chik driving, plates were XXX.151 except the XXX was actually 3 different letters but cant remember, on Lane Cove Road in North ryde.

spotted two lowered silver corollas in cabramatta, one with black rims with polised lip and the second with none stock silver alloys

The 2nd silver corolla you spotted it didnt have Sportivo wheels and wasnt on the cumberland highway this morning?

As I drive down cumberland highway every morning and have a silver preface lift ascent dumped on sportivo wheels.

the one i saw i think was an ascent, but it didnt have sportivo rims, i think it was on st johns road

this would of had to been maybe a week ago but spotted mou55a in a drive way on Victoria road i think the suburb was gladesville

yeh mate...that would be me!!!

thats around my area...

shoullda givn a beep!!

Spotted a red 03 Sportivo at Mwave in Lidcombe. It was very clean, lowered on stockies and had a short antenna. Plates LI11FT. :P

thats my mate shane's tivo!!!

he lives in canberra but i had his car here 4 repairs...

your right...veerrrrry clean car!!!! he takes care of his car like its his baby...as we all should!!!

Spotted a red 03 Sportivo at Mwave in Lidcombe. It was very clean, lowered on stockies and had a short antenna. Plates LI11FT. :P

your right...veerrrrry clean car!!!! he takes care of his car like its his baby...as we all should!!!

Oh so was that you at Mwave, or your mate? haha.

Oh so was that you at Mwave, or your mate? haha.

that was me drivin my mates car hahahaha