Spotted - NSW

spotted a black sportivo this morning stopped just before the polding street - king road intersection, with hazards on the side of the road, i think it was lowered, this was at 7:15am

and kev was that you who flew past my work honking the horn? @ 12am?? i was walking through the door, and i hear a horn go off, look back and the car flys past.

spotted a black sportivo this morning stopped just before the polding street - king road intersection, with hazards on the side of the road, i think it was lowered, this was at 7:15am

and kev was that you who flew past my work honking the horn? @ 12am?? i was walking through the door, and i hear a horn go off, look back and the car flys past.

lol dont think so man, i try to keep quiet these days. cop shop is pretty close by :lol:

spotted a black pre-facelift on old windsor rd, around 7:10ish, heading towards seven hills, not sure if was a sportivo or levin, was de-badged, but had the foggies and pretty sure it was lowered, only got the back end view..

Spotted twice this week near Roselands shiny shiny black sportivo,

either CM31FT or CM13FT.. nice one

YAY FINALLY GOT SPOTTED!!!!!!!! its cm3-1ft (See me lift)........yeh always goes through there on the way home. I think i washed my car last weekend.lol You near roselands alot in the arvo at all?

I was that week but not in my car,iam sure ive seen you a few times but could never catch your plates.I live 10min down the road though.

Also spot this all the time and seen it clean once.

post-9535-1242942909_thumb.jpg

i spotted a really nice corona... baby blue, huge rims, and exhaust system rolling down in mount druitt westfield in the carparking spot @8pm

Edited by Toyo Assassin

Black Prefacelift Sportivo, lowered, stockies, TRD Grille at the Mechano sets. 4:25 pm

Silver Prefacelift Sportivo lowered on black rims/polished lip, TRD windscreen banner, TRD Grille, young guy driving who stared at my rolla as I drove past on Smithfield Road at 4:40pm :D

I see that car too! That's near the Tip-Top factory in Chullora aye? haha

Yep thats the one Kenneth. Spotted Silverwater black TRD Aurion TRD F1 and yesterday at Bexley a white ZRE Levin lowered with rims

plates were FL45SH i think,and looked it too.

dont normally post cars ive seen , but seen an unusual rolla, facelift stivo champagne metalic type color that i havent seen before on any zze rolla, tailight covers, nice rims and dumped, spotted in the willd wild west, cambpelltown

dont normally post cars ive seen , but seen an unusual rolla, facelift stivo champagne metalic type color that i havent seen before on any zze rolla, tailight covers, nice rims and dumped, spotted in the willd wild west, cambpelltown

Could be an import,JDM zze's had a very similar colour on the sedans, code 1D9

thats news to me.. when did they start importing JDM runx's into australia? thought that wasnt going to happen since sportivos are already sold domestically..

Maybe it has been resprayed.. or maybe, it's just the usual 1CO (Sterling Silver). Under certain lighting conditions, it can look more champagne than silver.

I see that car too! That's near the Tip-Top factory in Chullora aye? haha

Yep thats the one Kenneth. Spotted Silverwater black TRD Aurion TRD F1 and yesterday at Bexley a white ZRE Levin lowered with rims

plates were FL45SH i think,and looked it too.

I seen flash this morning on victoria road gladesville. I am sure it was black like 2 months ago, Looks clean in white!