Spotted - NSW

this is gonna sound strange, but i spotted what looked like Peter Griffen and Yogi Bear walking out of the centre entrance of Plumpton shops.. between gloria jeans and subway tonight maybe before 8pm tonight.

this is gonna sound strange, but i spotted what looked like Peter Griffen and Yogi Bear walking out of the centre entrance of Plumpton shops.. between gloria jeans and subway tonight maybe before 8pm tonight.

you wanna no whats weirder to ppl at george st arcade playing tekken in pikachu costumes

Spotted a black preface lift ZZE on Cumberland Highway (at the Cab Rd intersection), being the noob i am i was full eye balling it as it was next me at the lights. Had C-One badges, grill and eye lids. <-- at about 11:15am

Spotted another black ZZE on the way home in front of Heckenberg Public. Couldn't really spot much besides the green p-plate and what i think is a c-one wing since we were driving in opposite direction. <-- at about 11:25?

you wanna no whats weirder to ppl at george st arcade playing tekken in pikachu costumes

Lol I was actually referring to two tocau members.. Mark aka M_M and the dude who drives the manual camry who used to deliverEd pizza for dominos

Lol I was actually referring to two tocau members.. Mark aka M_M and the dude who drives the manual camry who used to deliverEd pizza for dominos

Do u drive the white rolla wit the white rims??? The other guy ur talkin about is Pete...

spotted that pink AE86 Sprinter yesterday on the m4

it puzzles me what makes ppl paint their car's in this colour :blink:

Thats my mates sprinter!!!

:o why didn't you tell him to join us at the cruise/meet

he could of got some touge action along the way

white 1zz with the TRD sticker on the windscreen, white rims.. M_Ms old corolla before they bought the sportivo... thats Miikey.. or mikeys mum?

i forgot to mention i spotted that car near my place.. Carroll crescent in (plumpton) some time earlier this week.. must have been afternoon around 2-3pm..

this is my car

IMG_0580Medium.jpg

Hey where aabouts u see the silver corolla.. Cause i got a silver levin clear tail lights and rims?

drove by a silver rolla with rims and new rear taillights.

and also a white rolla really low with black rims and trd badges and stickers all over it but looking nice. and black rear lights. AXA-77Q or 770

Spotted levin05's mate again today (silver 05 Sportivo with gunmetal buddyclubs, wingtips and blackened headlights), at Parramatta Westfield.

ive spotted this guy in balmain man its such a nice car

I keep seeing a white corolla sportivo 03 i think by the looks of it.... zooming around lidcombe/berala

cudnt get the rego though..

was busy preventing mine from stalling LOL

Is it the one with black rims and a rear skirt? If so, I think he lives in the area.. I see it all the time, and he's always giving it some! hahaha

Spotted about 5pm on Hume Hwy Goulburn today Silver facelift,charcoal buddy clubs and i think wing tips stopped on side of the road.

Did it have blackened headlights? Sounds like the same one we were just talking about a few posts up. :P

Spotted about 5pm on Hume Hwy Goulburn today Silver facelift,charcoal buddy clubs and i think wing tips stopped on side of the road.

Did it have blackened headlights? Sounds like the same one we were just talking about a few posts up. :P

oh i missed that one,was getting dark and had HID i think,i was a bit too far :(

Spotted 2 sportivos today 10ish at romford rd blacktown outside gj's automotive. both were silve prefacellift 1 had a chrome tip? lol and the other had rear lip powdercoated rims and altezza tail lights

rudeness noted :P

......and yes it probably was us getting some boooooooze

Do u drive the white rolla wit the white rims??? The other guy ur talkin about is Pete...
white 1zz with the TRD sticker on the windscreen, white rims.. M_Ms old corolla before they bought the sportivo... thats Miikey.. or mikeys mum?

Doh, for a minute I thought you spotted my old stivo.

Why has no-one spotted it yet, lolz... I wonder how it is these days...

Spotted a Black Stivo City Bound on Epping Road plates were ZZE *** looks fantastic! I'm sure you are on the forums!

I was in the Silver Ascent with Sportivo Wheels.

spotted today: Pre-facelift Corolla Levin, white with BBS style chrome mesh wheels @ St. Martin's village in Blacktown

normal plates and not sure if they're a forum member, but looked neat non the less