Spotted - NSW

Spotted a Silver 05 Sportivo waiting behind me this morning at Lidcombe Shell. It had the JDM black headlight surround mod, lowered on gunmetal Buddyclub P1 QF/SF and C-One wing tips. Very nice mate! :clap:

oh hey im spotted.. thanks mate...

what car were you in.. the blue yaris?? i cant remember

P.S. using a mates account :P

Yeap that's me! Fuel was so expensive this week.. :(

Anyway, again awesome ride! See ya around! :P

spotted a blue pre-facelift sportivo got pulled over by police on Victoria Street, Wetherill Park around 5:10pm :( :(

Victoria st lol that place is mad to gun it down... i used to live on dublin st... a couple massive bumps heading from fairfield to wetherill in the left lane, mad fun !! lol

not sure if it was a levin or a sportivo, but a white pre-facelift came flying down parra rd and turned right into underwood rd outside my work, at about 4:45...

spotted at 7.30pm a silver stivo lowered on black rims custom wing black tint it was ondarling st out the front of a pub near the police station it had a black and gold England number plate

White prefacelift that looked extremely familiar lowered on gold rims, green p-plates around 2:30pm today at an intersection - Henry Lawson Dr and some other road. On the corner is Hungry Jacks, lol sorry I don't know the area well it was a one off :D

Nothing special about the car itself (old granny car, as they usually are), but parked next to a white '97 Conquest sedan at Waratah Village last night, essentially the exact same as mine except stock (even same colour and original hubcaps), number plate was URL-141 compared to my UTZ-141....spooky. From a distance they looked like twins until you see my wheels and exhaust and headlights

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Nothing special about the car itself (old granny car, as they usually are), but parked next to a white '97 Conquest sedan at Waratah Village last night, essentially the exact same as mine except stock (even same colour and original hubcaps), number plate was URL-141 compared to my UTZ-141....spooky. From a distance they looked like twins until you see my wheels and exhaust and headlights

lol now that was awesome hahahah lol, even though spooky but awesome lol

I've encountered a couple of similar cases myself.

My original plates for the Yaris were AZ76XF. I've always noticed the orange Yaris which lives down my street, however I never took notice of it's plates till one day earlier this year.. and what do you know? AZ76NV.

We also have a camry with plates XPZ819, and once ended up following another camry from the same generation with plates XPZ818. Uncanny.. :P