Spotted - NSW

hahahahaha, i was washing my car last week at the mt druitt wash your own car place (dont know wat its called) and i was talkin to the owner of that supra as we both were chamoising our cars lol. good bloke :)

oh ok mad!!!! heys maximas u able to come to the Penrith aqua golf club meet dis friday at 9pm?? or u working m8y

Spotted yeh-sik again today at around lunch at the shops in boronia park.............nice reverse on the main road into the parking spot, i was in the van eating lunch.lol

HAHAAHAHAHA I forgot about that. That was a parking spot I just had to get!!

The chicken shop rocks there :)

hahahahaha, i was washing my car last week at the mt druitt wash your own car place (dont know wat its called) and i was talkin to the owner of that supra as we both were chamoising our cars lol. good bloke :)

oh ok mad!!!! heys maximas u able to come to the Penrith aqua golf club meet dis friday at 9pm?? or u working m8y

well im workin till 9, but i also have to see if im doin anythin that night or not. Hopefully ill be able to come. :D

ayyy dats crap lol... wat department u work for?

im the 2IC for produce, i normally dont work this late but were doing afew changes in the next few weeks, or maybe were under staffed, so sometimes i might have to work late.

yesterday saw a silver corolla lowered big rims nice sound chick driver turning on to city west link and today saw another silver one big wheels lowered asian guy driving out the front of concord high didnt see the number plates

im the 2IC for produce, i normally dont work this late but were doing afew changes in the next few weeks, or maybe were under staffed, so sometimes i might have to work late.

2IC???? whats that lmao... i also work for fresh produce down at coles lol but da boss decided dat da latest would be 8pm neva past that unless its like a special occation like christmas lol which we stayed till 9pm

anways i spotted a rolla with those JDM style lights near plumpton

spotted `Maximas at the lights on the great western highway at Westmead around 10pm :whistling:

those angel eyes look mean as, ever had any issues with the boys in blue?

spotted `Maximas at the lights on the great western highway at Westmead around 10pm :whistling:

Yuri...

What's the go mate?

Why you not replying to my many many PM's sent?

2IC???? whats that lmao... i also work for fresh produce down at coles lol but da boss decided dat da latest would be 8pm neva past that unless its like a special occation like christmas lol which we stayed till 9pm

anways i spotted a rolla with those JDM style lights near plumpton

hahaha, 2IC means 2nd In Charge, as KEN33F mentioned :D

awww, didnt see ya. Too bad, next time! Nah ive neva had issues with em, even when i drive past em during the day with them on, they dont seem to be bothered by them. I even drove past 2 coppas on the way home tonite, no problems.

Spotted a black pre-facelift stivo at Memorial ave/Hume hwy intersection with a thick red stripe down the middle and plates ZDR-XXX. pulled off the stripe pretty well imo :)

also saw a stivo leaving livo exhaust, AJJ-XXX? anyone know if the owner of the 2 stivos there are on these forums ?

Hi, ZDR thats me!!!

its been ages since i've been on this site...

spotted a very nice celica it was silver and had red and black rims the number plate was zr xxxx in howard st petersham

Spotted a real clean looking black Aurion Sportivo with out of place looking roof racks pulling and real nice looking 19 inch rims out of a drive way on Windsor Road at Northmead about 45 minutes ago... BCY **Z

Edited by Wulfkind

after i spotted the celica on the way home i spotted a silver corolla i think the rear lights were after market but thats all i saw cause it was by accident it was in petersham

Saw this corolla ascent at UTS today. Nice rims and sportivo kit. Don't like the parking ticket

dsc00683u.th.jpg

LMAO hahahah mad dats wat he gets for well idk lmao.... well i spoted a COP aurion drive around hahahah

Spotted phat_azn

On epping road this afternoon at 4:30pm

Were you in the far right lane on epping road going west? i remember checking out the wheels of a white sedan.might have been you.

Edited by phat_azn

say black corolla, green P plates 'VODKA' number plates in chatswood, didn't get to see side, or driver, looked stock though

edit: keep a lookout for me, lol white camry, probs not doing the speed limit VDA-592 green P's

anywhere from drummoyne, chatswood, artarmon, turramurra, wahroonga, thornleigh

give us a wave, or a beep

Edited by 0-100