Spotted - NSW

Spotted a red 03 Sportivo at Mwave in Lidcombe. It was very clean, lowered on stockies and had a short antenna. Plates LI11FT. :P

thats my mate shane's tivo!!!

he lives in canberra but i had his car here 4 repairs...

your right...veerrrrry clean car!!!! he takes care of his car like its his baby...as we all should!!!

Oh so was that you at Mwave, or your mate? haha.

that was me drivin my mates car hahahaha

Oh alright, ahah nice meeting you then! lol

I *THINK* I spotted Tiet on Edensor Road at about 10 past 4 this arvo. I was in the Levin with red P's, was going to beep but wasn't sure if it was you!

Also spotted a black facelift Sportivo, damn beautiful, lowered with what looked like 18", white rims. Young driver.

Cheers

I *THINK* I spotted Tiet on Edensor Road at about 10 past 4 this arvo. I was in the Levin with red P's, was going to beep but wasn't sure if it was you!

Also spotted a black facelift Sportivo, damn beautiful, lowered with what looked like 18", white rims. Young driver.

Cheers

i spot u all the time on st johns rd

Cheers

lol well it could of been me but i wasn't on Edensor Road? around 4:20 today i was on ST Johns Rd and Bold Street

Keep spotting a Red Stivo with plates something like PRICEY around the Chatswood/Artarmon area...

thats not a stivo man...jst a regular corolla with rims n an exaughst & some pretty dark tints...

ive spotted her drivin around the same area...even parra aswell!!!!

Cheers

i think that mite have been me, i just washed my car yesterday lunch time B)

people thought i had black rims b4 that... hahah

Keep spotting a Red Stivo with plates something like PRICEY around the Chatswood/Artarmon area...

thats not a stivo man...jst a regular corolla with rims n an exaughst & some pretty dark tints...

ive spotted her drivin around the same area...even parra aswell!!!!

Ahhhhhhh, fair enough... Never got a close look at it...

Spotted yeh-sik again today at around lunch at the shops in boronia park.............nice reverse on the main road into the parking spot, i was in the van eating lunch.lol

spotted a white prefacelift sportivo white white housing rear altezza style lights and gold p1 rims parked infront of cabramatta PCYC,

also the newish white celica driving past PCYC @ 7:46pm~ish

spotted stock white sportivo going across cumberland highway and canleyvale road,

and a silver newish celica turning onto canleyvale road from cumberland @ 7:50pm~ish

I spotted Maximas Rolla in plumpton... HAHAHAH that dam Hoon lmao he sped off...

has any one spotted me yet... no1 can miss me i am da on ROLLA out there with a JAM badge hahahah

I spotted Maximas Rolla in plumpton... HAHAHAH that dam Hoon lmao he sped off...

has any one spotted me yet... no1 can miss me i am da on ROLLA out there with a JAM badge hahahah

hahahaha, yeah my mate was in a bit of hurry to get home. where abouts did you see me exactly, i didnt see you.

hahahaha, yeah my mate was in a bit of hurry to get home. where abouts did you see me exactly, i didnt see you.

hahah you wouldnt off seen me, i saw you going in2 the back part of plumpton shops into some car parking spot, while i was drivin on the way to hassal grove passing plumpton shops on that road were da school is. it was around 12 oclock just picked up my petrol RC car. and its not been 1 day i have had my RC car and i crashed it in2 a poll lmao and now i need to fix the wheel on my Petrol RC car [OFF TOPIC HAHAH]

BUT Yer i saw your rear lights i was like wdf i know dat car i seen it its dat one that scratched his nice rims lol.... but i got to admit i saw a glimpse of it and saw u hoon it in the carpark lol

this would of had to been maybe a week ago but spotted mou55a in a drive way on Victoria road i think the suburb was gladesville

yeh mate...that would be me!!!

thats around my area...

shoullda givn a beep!!

nah couldnt i wasnt driven parents were but yeh wouldvi if i was drivin ma rolla car looks very nice

spotted a black preface sportivo, with sport grill and red licenses plates it also had red leather trimmed seats :D

i forgot to add, it was at orange grove and at 1:50pm

Edited by tiet

i spotted one of the new corolla secas with a TTR badge on his car turning into mount druitt westfields a couple days ago

(OFF TOPIC) hahah i added a ROLLA badge to my car in that exact spelling

Spotted one of the nicest white sportivos today at Chullora in full flight(almost) sounded hot with gold BC's, was that you TRDYUS?

and the lowest black one later at i think its Warriewood or Mona Vale outside a Mitre 10 depot..with stockies

lol..

U GOT TO LOVE CAMERA'S hahahha... lol i guess maximas was at work and maybe still is cause i saw his car while driving out the back of plumton hahah

NEW and OLD RoLLa's :)