Spotted - NSW

lol was having dinner :D kev are you stalking me or something >_< always know where i am and half the time i don't even see you lol

TIET HAS A STALKER

^ maximas has a stalker.

on a serious note. we just happen to be at the same place at the same time lol. contemplating whether to get dinner from cab or not :lol:

Edited by KevO

Spotted a silver Corolla Sportivo with a rear skirt and what looked like a twin-tip exhaust, at the traffic lights on Birnie Ave, Lidcombe late last night.

I SPOTTED MAXIMAS ROLLA AGAIN and this time i have proof hahaha

hahahahaha, this is hilarious. thats the second time u saw me and i didnt see u. I was parked outside of work, so feel to hop in and say hi. I work at woolies btw.

ahah kev :) funny guy funny guy.

today i spotted a black prefacelift sportivo, stock standard at the backstreets near fairvale high school.

spotted another black sportivo, rear lip, work rims lowered parked at cabra station, these two were around 2pm

spotted a silver standard sportivo in chipping norton @ 6:20pm

then spotted VA 47 TO, a black prefacelift sportivo, with rear lip, lowered, bonnet scoop in his car on a drive way on cabramatta road @ 6:30pm

hahahahaha, this is hilarious. thats the second time u saw me and i didnt see u. I was parked outside of work, so feel to hop in and say hi. I work at woolies btw.

HAHAHAH LMAO... well i work at coles in mount druitt but i am a Woolies fan hahahah lol but who cares they both shops lol... hahah i might come in one day shouting who owns a silver corolla, as we have towed it away :P... lmao jks hahaha

HAHAHAH LMAO... well i work at coles in mount druitt but i am a Woolies fan hahahah lol but who cares they both shops lol... hahah i might come in one day shouting who owns a silver corolla, as we have towed it away :P... lmao jks hahaha

ahaha i work at woolies but i shop at iga xD its closer to my house

Spotted that same white stivo tonight Clyde st with the gold BC's,TRDYUS? not sure.

Also light blue ZRE ascent,stock.P's and painted gloss black front garnish look..

Thought i saw you Kenneth but i was wrong,i saw KEN11F :lol::lol: and not a Toyota

HAHA, we have a copycat on the loose! :o

Oh this is not a Toyota, but I spotted a black Nissan GT-R (R35) on the road near Concord Library today.. hawtt.. :P

HAHA, we have a copycat on the loose! :o

Oh this is not a Toyota, but I spotted a black Nissan GT-R (R35) on the road near Concord Library today.. hawtt.. :P

Mine! (I wish)...........

Mine! (I wish)...........

HAHAHAH LMAO .... well i spotted i pimped up warthog... my own creation halo1wq3.th.jpg

LMAO oops SPAM hahaha

nah on a serious note i spotted a Toyota Echo and Yaris parked right next to each other no mods or anything hahha would of been made if i could park next to da yaris and start takin pics lol :P

Edited by Toyo Assassin

Spotted 03 Black Sportivo this morning, TT-11-NN heading towards Lidcombe station.. I'm pretty sure he's been spotted plenty of times on here. Haha, is he on here though? Nice ride. =)

sportted a red stivo last night @ the round about on parkes rd in west ryde

didnt catch the number place...

blut looked clean...lowered on stockies...

Spotted 03 Black Sportivo this morning, TT-11-NN heading towards Lidcombe station.. I'm pretty sure he's been spotted plenty of times on here. Haha, is he on here though? Nice ride. =)

I agree nice ride as well, but yeh he doesn't go on here.. he's a friend of mine

Spotted a light grey sportivo yesterday parked at mt druitt carpark near fusion cafe at 5pm...

Number plates were YBY*** it had a toyotas owners club sticker on the back window female driver...

Spotted a wildfire colour ZRE with Aurion sprtivo rims King Georges Rd today and suited the car well..

Also same road at Hurstville all week black TRD Aurion on footpath.

spotted a White 04 (i think it was a 04 model well at least a 04 model up :D ) Seca with number plats CRU 222 it had custom rear lights and nice rims

Edited by Toyo Assassin

i spotted i really nice supra parked next to my car at mount druitt westfields

hahahahaha, i was washing my car last week at the mt druitt wash your own car place (dont know wat its called) and i was talkin to the owner of that supra as we both were chamoising our cars lol. good bloke :)