Spotted - NSW

spotted a white pre facelift ascent with altezzas, trd grille, eyelids, black rims with polished lip and a fat exhaust at penrith.

and does anyone own a silver aurion sportivo zr6 with a kenwood double din on this forum ?

Spotted a nice looking black sportivo facelift today Canterbury Rd.. TTR badge on rear and stockies powdercoat or paint in a hot looking dark grey(gloss)

Very tidy.. TTR ???

been Spotting Red Facelift sportivo with Black painted/powdercoated stockies on Kent Road. North Ryde. Also had Eyelids, and was P plater. Parks there in the mornings and catches bus i think to city.

there's a really confused red p plater driving a white corolla ascent going around bossley park. going 40km/h on every road and braking for no apparent reason, signals to turn but doesnt turn, high beams constantly flashing on and off, and at a t intersection (either left or right turn), decides to drive straight.

been Spotting Red Facelift sportivo with Black painted/powdercoated stockies on Kent Road. North Ryde. Also had Eyelids, and was P plater. Parks there in the mornings and catches bus i think to city.

too much information i would say :)

and spotted tiet at work as usual :lol:

lol whats with you ZRE drivers and always going pass my work place

lols dude, im blackknight, i changed my display name cos there was another black knight on the forum

EDIT: have a feeling that the next time i see your car, itll be lower than usual :ph34r:

Edited by KevO

lols dude, im blackknight, i changed my display name cos there was another black knight on the forum

EDIT: have a feeling that the next time i see your car, itll be lower than usual :ph34r:

ahaha oh that explains it,

maybe lol if i get them and figure out how to put them in xD

good luck lol :lol:

spotted red facelift sportivo thrashing around stocklands mall, wetherill park at 930. pretty much stock, except for exhaust and hids.

and...

not toyotas, but two p platers, vx commo and brand new impreza sedan on top of a flatbed tow truck outside wetherill park cop shop am 1am

Spotted a black sportivo on PunchBowl Road around 9 ++ tonight in Belfield. Only got a back view and looked pretty much stock with stock sway bar and no tail light mod.

Plates starts with "YSM" or "SYM" can't remember.

spotted a black prefacelift sportivo, lowered black rims, trd grill, bonnet scoop, rear sportivo lip had plates VA 47 TO i think.

saw it parked on st johns rd, near the laos resturant @ 7:30pm

Spotted Lane Cove RD this afternoon MOU 55A. Black Sportivo with stockies..Looked hot by the way.

Spotted a Blue PreFacelift Sportivo going down the Horsley Drive at about 10:30am this morning... Looked stock, young guy driving.

Cheers

spotted a white prefacelift stivo with trd grille, trd windscreen banner and eye lids with plates AXA-##X at stocklands, wetherill park.

think i spotted it again at canley heights later on

Spotted a silver 03 sportivo behind me @ Rhodes Shopping Centre. It had a sports grille, rear skirt and rims.

Also spotted a white 03 sportivo on the road alongside Rookwood Cemetary. It had a debadged rear. Reg TUR-xxx.

:)

Was next to ''O BABY'' on the Hume Highway in Yagoona heading towards Liverpool at about 4:35, it's a blue conquest (I think?) looked stock height with rims on it and a couple stickers on the rear winshield. Must be someone here, sounds familiar.

Cheers

Edited by leviin