wsid drag night

hey guys,

im starting this thread only coz the others are dated to far back.

well i was wondering if ne of u guys are gonna be at the track 2nyt?

it will be my first time running my car so hoping for other stivos out there for moral support......

hop the rain holds out and they dont cancel tonight..

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt get a chance 2 get out there 2nite but it didnt rain or anything .... well not @ my place 5 mins away and it was nice n cool so it might have been a good nite 2 hit the track ......

hey guys,

it was a late topic starter, but yeh i got out there and had a go!!!

NO GOOD!!! :lol::lol: my first ever run i got et 15.56, and then the rest followed. i wont post them up pretty shocking. but all in all, i had a great time out there and im sure il b bak out there some time soon.

funny enough no rollas/stivo wer out only early mods wer there. so next time i hope i can hook up wit other guys from the forum.

Bill i meet a guy that u know??? he drove a black stivo and now got a s15 siliva, goes by the name of chris

he said his good friends wit u!!!!

thanks guys

thats not so bad man - at least you got out there and had a go. all you'll do is improve.. i dont think the weather was on your side last night either..

maybe soon we can organise another wednesday night for all the sydney folks to head out together... i dunno maybe its getting too hot for it to be worth it...

search for xTiGeRx on the forum... that's Chris ;)

thats prob him!!! cant remember wat he told me his forum name was but that i think is it.

i told him to come out wid us on sat nyt so he can catch up wid u guys.

thats not so bad man - at least you got out there and had a go. all you'll do is improve.. i dont think the weather was on your side last night either..

maybe soon we can organise another wednesday night for all the sydney folks to head out together... i dunno maybe its getting too hot for it to be worth it...

TOM if u had a look at my other slips u would laugh!!! :lol::lol::lol: :P :P

na i had a crack, it was my 1st try and atleast i got wat was expected of the car.....

but im sure my reaction time and gear shiftin will get betta, hopefully i can score nyts off on a wed nyt so i can go and try again.

oh the weather was good no rain not hot and plenty of wind goin the right direction.

definatly we should orgainse a wed nyt out.....

apparently there running a trial for friday nyts there soon so if fri nyts are good for some, should head out.

• 2 weeks later...

hey syd ppls!!!

i was wondering if ne1 was keen 2 head out on wed nyt for the drags, im goin wit my g/f bro inlaw and his running his bike. so im gonna join in and run my car for the sec time.

hope some stivos can come out!!!!!! :clap::clap:

hey syd ppls!!!

i was wondering if ne1 was keen 2 head out on wed nyt for the drags, im goin wit my g/f bro inlaw and his running his bike. so im gonna join in and run my car for the sec time.

hope some stivos can come out!!!!!! :clap::clap:

il see what i can do.

Temps are rising

damn man u hitting it again and i cant make it ....

yeah i know Chris aka TJ aka xtigerx .... how did his s15 run ?

anyway i wont be in sydney so yeah sorry dude cant make it

damn bill, it would of been good 2 c u run ur car!!! oh well another time.....

:lol::lol: yeh im runnin it again, maybe it can b a bit more consistant this time.

im gonna put my stock air box on and c the diff on the track. mmmm <_< <_<

well cmon guys........ gotta c more stivos or crolloas out there.

im sure the rain will clear up by then but im sure it will b stinkin hot too, but who cares jus come for fun!!!

(dun worry pete ur car wont get dirty)

thanks hope 2 c sum cars out then.

im gonna put my stock air box on and c the diff on the track. mmmm <_< <_<

I noticed a diffrence! i found i got more low down torque! had it in this weekend!

im sure the rain will clear up by then but im sure it will b stinkin hot too, but who cares jus come for fun!!!

(dun worry pete ur car wont get dirty)

HAHA funny 1!

They say the weather wont clear up until friday!

We will see if i have the extra power yet ;)

Edited by CORZZA