Summit Front Strut

SportivOoo_03

Hi Mate,

grab it. I bought one from them about 3 weeks ago, and havent had a problem. Ive owned whiteline products on my previous car, and i cant spot the difference, besides the weight of my wallet :)

took me a whole 10mins to install also....not brain surgery. Give it a go

dan

The On the Run Crew have great customer service - i got my voltage stabiliser and cold air intake installed by them B) Johnny and his mate's rides are made - wrx + forester GT ....the summit strut is pretty good for the job as well - much recommended - i know kelvin has a set on his stivo, and he is very impressed with it :clap:

On the Run + Summit FTW! :toast:

when i shopped around - i used the search function on toca and found several threads about whether it was worth it or not - it set me back 120 - but i've seen some on the net shops for arounds 80bux . ... ... i think it's a nice rice accessory - and also does a 'little' bit, as in the slightess of slightess in throttle response - if u have an ICE stuff, then i guess it wouldn't hurt .

but 120 for a voltage stabilser is rip i think $_$ ... i just had too much money at the time

For 1zzfewagon, and others that maybe interested

On The Run Motorsports

772 Station Street,

Box Hill,

Victoria 3128

Tel.No.: (03) 9899 3260

http://www.ontherunmotorsports.com

when i shopped around - i used the search function on toca and found several threads about whether it was worth it or not - it set me back 120 - but i've seen some on the net shops for arounds 80bux . ... ... i think it's a nice rice accessory - and also does a 'little' bit, as in the slightess of slightess in throttle response - if u have an ICE stuff, then i guess it wouldn't hurt .

but 120 for a voltage stabilser is rip i think $_$ ... i just had too much money at the time

On The Run Motorsports

772 Station Street,

Box Hill,

Victoria 3128

contacted them RME1 :) you're spot on about customer service ;)

I'll be getting one of those summit strut brace from them ..soon as they have it on stock :rolleyes:

On The Run Motorsports

772 Station Street,

Box Hill,

Victoria 3128

contacted them RME1 :) you're spot on about customer service ;)

I'll be getting one of those summit strut brace from them ..soon as they have it on stock :rolleyes:

That's great to hear Roy, i'm sure when u rock up to their shop, u'll knock them over with ur ride - ki doubt that Johnny can resist testing ur ride...he took mine out for a spin after he installed the CAI -- :o ...i wish i bought a note book - ring them up in the next two weeks to check on the progress, as i know that they are fairly busy with the racing side of things B)

• 3 weeks later...

whiteline strut brace

i don't see how the summit is cheaper, although i suppose thats including installation, and after yo uadd postage to the whiteline then it might be cheaper to get the summit.

But why don't you install the strut yourself? when i got one for my KE70 i put it on myself, only have to undo three nuts, place the bar in place then re-tighten...easy stuff!

whiteline strut brace

i don't see how the summit is cheaper, although i suppose thats including installation, and after yo uadd postage to the whiteline then it might be cheaper to get the summit.

But why don't you install the strut yourself? when i got one for my KE70 i put it on myself, only have to undo three nuts, place the bar in place then re-tighten...easy stuff!

i dont think the summit is cheaper but it definately is better than whiteline

i'm also after a front strut for my car..and as you say its better, can you tell me how?

as in quality/stiffness or whatever, cause i'm not sure what i should be looking for in a front strut? (sorry to hijack the thread)

The Summit is a much better bar than the whiteline mainly due to the fact that it is designed specifically for the car, Unlike the whiteline which is just a universal center bar with threaded ends so it can be adjusted to fit any car, the only thing car specific about the whiteline bars are the strut top mounts, and in my opinion the whiteline are kind of cheap and flimsy looking....

Summit

MD0000001282000039_enlarge0.jpg

Whiteline

KSB603.jpg