2 Rollas with 18s

VVTLiR

man those 068s are looking so hot...

are they for sale? someone should buy them!!

(shameless plug for you - i have a set of them in 17s and white... love them to pieces)

I know the guy that owns them. He is still deciding whether to keep or sell. He wants to go Rays but the 068s look so awsome and they are in perfect nick. A hard decsision. I think he wanted $1100 with good tread falkan 512 tyres.

man those 068s are looking so hot...

are they for sale? someone should buy them!!

(shameless plug for you - i have a set of them in 17s and white... love them to pieces)

I know the guy that owns them. He is still deciding whether to keep or sell. He wants to go Rays but the 068s look so awsome and they are in perfect nick. A hard decsision. I think he wanted $1100 with good tread falkan 512 tyres.

Do you know the guys who own those two sportivo's???

Tell them to join up here!!!

Edited by grima88

Are they from Melbourne? How come all the Melbourne boys have the nicest rollas? :P

The Bullit might have something to say about that...... :o

Are they from Melbourne? How come all the Melbourne boys have the nicest rollas? :P

why not gauge the cars on something measurable :P

we all know where the fastest cars are ;) :P

yep 17's were just too small glad i went to the dark side :spiteful:

so how does it ride on 'real' roads?

what are the odds on the time before the rims are buckled... especially specialized32's, Mag alloy is notoriously soft ;)

lifetime structural warranty :P plus if thats the case most of the melbourne boys on 18's with coilys would be crying by now. Comfort wise its not harsh at all obvioulsy pot-holes are a no no to fall into but apart from that im all smiles

Edited by specialized32

C'mon kids let's be real now. I've had to put an extension on my entertainment unit to fit my swag of trophies from the next show i go too :toast::toast::toast:

I take a trolley with me now cause I get sick of walking back and forth to collect them :P :P :P

If you want to win I say win big!!!!

(if you are reading this and think I'm serious....I am .......not......but I have won a few trophies for the bullit)