The "RAWR >:(" thread

Dead

As the title says. No more RAR RAR RARING! in threads now! Just unleash it all in here!

Given that simply saying 'Don't be an ***** in threads' hasn't worked I have created this.

ps: this will most likely be a dismal failure

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those stupid animated smily ads that you see everywhere. I'm **** sick of them! Especially when you accidently roll your mouse over it and an annoying American voice says "SAY SOMETHING!". I want to banish them off the face of the earth!

If I paid to use Photobucket and they put those ads on there, I'd call them up and unleash an unholy firey hell onto them. But seeing as it's free I can't really do that :(

Those stupid animated smily ads that you see everywhere. I'm **** sick of them! Especially when you accidently roll your mouse over it and an annoying American voice says "SAY SOMETHING!". I want to banish them off the face of the earth!

If I paid to use Photobucket and they put those ads on there, I'd call them up and unleash an unholy firey hell onto them. But seeing as it's free I can't really do that :(

Yes I agree! Who cares if it's free let's kill them anyway >:(

RAWR!

u know i'm kinda angry at all you men on here and your constant battle to win a ****** competition that really doesn't exist.

why can't you all just love each other and appriciate the creativity and uniqueness of everyone on here. unconditionally.

WHERE IS THE LOVE????????????

i love the fact that there is no two identical cars on here........

why can't everyone lighten up this year and have more fun.......this is a new year...........lets start it in a good way and tell each other what exactly we want............it might even help us mods know what's on your minds.......we can't please everyone on here......but we all are open to any suggestions.

but what i want from the members on here is to be a bigger community.........no more state by state favorites..........i love everyone and expect that back within the other members........regardless of silver membership or not....

so show some love this new year.

*GROUP HUG* :wub:

love from mish.

... you wanna know what i want? you wanna know what i want?

i want fat old men in the government to stop piling sh#t onto us P platers... I read the latest on how they want to ban us from having handsfree phone conversations in cars... what the hell is wrong with them?

if they stopped arsing about with all their 'lets not let them do this' bullcrap, and started using their brains and maybe a bit more of the budget... they'd realise the best way to stop P platers ending up dead is to teach us to drive better!!! you will never EVER stop P platers going above the speed limit and doing silly things, its just the way it is.

but if everyone was forced to take a defensive driving course, maybe when we do act like dickheads, and the car starts to go sideways towards a tree, we might be able to do something about it, rather than go "**** it im dead"...

im sick of it, and if i could be ****d, i'd be standing on my soapbox in public and cutting the politicians down...

Firefox V2.0.0.1 + add blocker FTW!!!!!!

I think im gonna make this me 2nd home!!!

To Mish:

What is Love????

very funny george. :lol:

this thread is great.........venting thoughts is great for the community......it's better said then keeping it in. well in appropriate places of course that is.

u know i'm kinda angry at all you men on here and your constant battle to win a ****** competition that really doesn't exist.

What competition? Where and when is it held? Oh ****, I hope I'm not missing anything important, that would be embarrassing. The guys would never let me live it down :unsure:

... you wanna know what i want? you wanna know what i want?

i want fat old men in the government to stop piling sh#t onto us P platers... I read the latest on how they want to ban us from having handsfree phone conversations in cars... what the hell is wrong with them?

if they stopped arsing about with all their 'lets not let them do this' bullcrap, and started using their brains and maybe a bit more of the budget... they'd realise the best way to stop P platers ending up dead is to teach us to drive better!!! you will never EVER stop P platers going above the speed limit and doing silly things, its just the way it is.

but if everyone was forced to take a defensive driving course, maybe when we do act like dickheads, and the car starts to go sideways towards a tree, we might be able to do something about it, rather than go "**** it im dead"...

im sick of it, and if i could be ****d, i'd be standing on my soapbox in public and cutting the politicians down...

Dude just hit up the nation's capital. None of this green P sh!t, justget your licence and off you go. None of this power restriction, just get your weapon and off you go. None of this actually learning to drive, just do logbook and off you go.

Nah dude it isn't the skills of the new drivers, it's the nature of some young people out there. The "I'm a mad c**t" attitude bracket is where most of the death occur (unless in the case of an innocent party", so let them die. Also a parent saying in the Telegraphn "the laws are too late to save my son" - the laws didn't kill your son b!tch, he killed himself when he was speeding. Pratt.

Stupid skyline R33 this morning.

Couldn't get past a stock sportivo going from 20km/h to 110 km/h (legal limit).

Then has the gaul to go ahead and cut me off when turning. Had plenty of room behind me, but NOOOOO.

All I can say is..."OHHHH I'm SORRY?? DID I HIT A NERVE WHEN ALL YOU COULD SEE WAS A RED HATCHBACK IN FRONT OF YOUR MODDED TURBO MONSTER THAT YOU COULD NOT PASS?"

Suck on it mate HAH.

Stupid skyline R33 this morning.

Couldn't get past a stock sportivo going from 20km/h to 110 km/h (legal limit).

Then has the gaul to go ahead and cut me off when turning. Had plenty of room behind me, but NOOOOO.

All I can say is..."OHHHH I'm SORRY?? DID I HIT A NERVE WHEN ALL YOU COULD SEE WAS A RED HATCHBACK IN FRONT OF YOUR MODDED TURBO MONSTER THAT YOU COULD NOT PASS?"

Suck on it mate HAH.

stick it them brutha :clap::clap:

GODDAM insurance companies....

I had an at fault accident last year....

paid the excesss etc etc, insurance company paid for repairs to the car, however for some readon they called policy at the time they did not pay the claim for the hire car the other driver decided to use.

they told the driver(via other insurance company) to contact them directly regarding payment.

to cut a long story short the other insurance company paid the hire car claim, then went and told their lawyers to get the money out of me, I then find out... much much later, they have sent the letters of demands etc to my old residential address (which the other driver copied off my licence, I specifically told him the correct address was on the back)

So now that they cannot get in touch with me they submit a court judgement to claim costs, so what started out as a sum of $246 has now tripled to $680 and a dirty mark against my credit record - yes these judgements are registered on your credit record.

I wont write up what you have to go through to get that removed, but it involves paying the money, plus another $100 or so in costs to try and get it removed.

I hope this makes sense to certain degree it still pisses me off big time, as I am still sorting it out!

GODDAM insurance companies....

I had an at fault accident last year....

paid the excesss etc etc, insurance company paid for repairs to the car, however for some readon they called policy at the time they did not pay the claim for the hire car the other driver decided to use.

they told the driver(via other insurance company) to contact them directly regarding payment.

to cut a long story short the other insurance company paid the hire car claim, then went and told their lawyers to get the money out of me, I then find out... much much later, they have sent the letters of demands etc to my old residential address (which the other driver copied off my licence, I specifically told him the correct address was on the back)

So now that they cannot get in touch with me they submit a court judgement to claim costs, so what started out as a sum of $246 has now tripled to $680 and a dirty mark against my credit record - yes these judgements are registered on your credit record.

I wont write up what you have to go through to get that removed, but it involves paying the money, plus another $100 or so in costs to try and get it removed.

I hope this makes sense to certain degree it still pisses me off big time, as I am still sorting it out!

That sucks harder than a bangkok beauty :(

dude I hope it gets sorted

Guest JDM y0 !

Yes I agree! Who cares if it's free let's kill them anyway >:(

RAWR!

"saaaaayy something !!! ............whaaaaaaat !!"

fcuki i hate those, they have them on myspace and it pisses me off.

Airport Security Staff !!!!!

From time to time I have to fly Melb - Syd and back for work, recently I flown 3 times in the last 3 months. On every occassion Both at the Melbourne side and Sydney side (So that's six times in total), I've been stopped and checked for a 'Random' Explosive substance check!!!!!!

Now once is ok but every freakin time!

Now I am of Italian background. Yes, I do have an olive/tanned complexion and dark hair. My work attire is a nicely pressed Suit and Tie. Do I really look like I want to bring a freakin plane down with a Guess Brief Case!!!!!

I'm seriously just being targeted because I look like I may be of Middle Eastern Background. So wrong!

Airport Security Staff !!!!!

From time to time I have to fly Melb - Syd and back for work, recently I flown 3 times in the last 3 months. On every occassion Both at the Melbourne side and Sydney side (So that's six times in total), I've been stopped and checked for a 'Random' Explosive substance check!!!!!!

Did you get bent over for the 'Random' Explosive substance check!!!!!! :o :rolleyes::lol: :P :D :clap::spiteful: