I'm getting rims

Zoran

currently i have stocks on my celica (see sig), and a mate of mine wants too gimme his 17's for $400... i've done some 5min photoshop work, what do you guys think? (rims not to scale)

celica.jpg

Zoran, $400 is a bargain for 17" rims!! Don't tell me that's including tires as well?? The Celica looks mad with these rims :D - they can be the El Cheapo set! i.e. DIY paint style, driftooo rims etc.etc.

Thx Bum.

and thx for the feedback guys, i'm definitely gonna get these now... being a motorcyclist I can honestly say that this if the first time i've sat down and started talking rims let alone buying them :D

it comes with tires also, but i wouldn't entrust my life to the tread tho... safety first :)

my photshop image isnt 100% (5min job like i said).. those 17"s will be fitted with 215/40 or 45 which will help fill the wheel-well completely.. from what i can see my mate has a few light scratches (nothing crazy) on them from when he pulled the rims off the previous car, i hear you can take rims to places like The Tyre Factory and they can give it some love but trying to get rid of as many scratches as possible.. .this true?