2007 Corolla

Just moseying around the net as I do, I've uncovered some new pics claimed to be of the 2007 Corolla, two external pics and one interior diagram. The new hatch appears to be an evolution of the current shape, but you can see where the changes are happening. As for the interior, if this is how its gonna be, then it gets a big thumbs up from Buddha ... just looking for spy pics of the new wagon now ... :rolleyes:

07 Rolla exterior

07 Rolla interior

Edited by Buddha

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone have an idea of the specs for the AZ series engines. I was considering upgrading to a Astra VRX but maybe it's worth waiting until '07.

Anyone have an idea of the specs for the AZ series engines. I was considering upgrading to a Astra VRX but maybe it's worth waiting until '07.

Dont worry:

"1AZ-FSE

The 1AZ-FSE is a 2.0 L (1998 cc) version. Bore is 86.0 mm and stroke is 86.0 mm. Output is 145 hp (108 kW) at 5700 RPM with 145 ft·lbf (196 N·m) of torque at 4000 RPM. The 1AZ-FSE features Toyota's D-4 direct injection system."

Dont worry:

"1AZ-FSE

The 1AZ-FSE is a 2.0 L (1998 cc) version. Bore is 86.0 mm and stroke is 86.0 mm. Output is 145 hp (108 kW) at 5700 RPM with 145 ft·lbf (196 N·m) of torque at 4000 RPM. The 1AZ-FSE features Toyota's D-4 direct injection system."

If they're going with the AZ series, then the 2.4 from the Camry would fit ... howabout the supercharged 2.4 from the Sportivo showcar? About 170-180kW, if I remember correctly? B)

Does it have lift though????

I reckon the 07 looks like a acred version of the 02 - 05. Like someone has taken the front and rear and bent them downward...

Does it have lift though????

I reckon the 07 looks like a acred version of the 02 - 05. Like someone has taken the front and rear and bent them downward...

That's kinda what I thought, sort of a cross between the current hatch and the Yaris. Kinda sorta.

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

I think that's the Super Runx pictured on the magazine.

I think the look will be good, the front will carry a little is250 in its styling, the side show's a bit of Peugeot with the additional glass near the front mirrors and the rear end still retains the thick C-Pillar from our current model, but the rear windows kick-up a little at the end. Also you can expect the rear to be similar to the current shape but the tail lights will be a little more sculpted.

There's nothing wrong with the look of the current model, so I think Toyota has decided to simply improve on the current model's styling. Can't wait.

• 5 months later...

that american oneis lift back is it not? and its ugly!

? that's a matrix I think pete.

if you're thinking of the XRS that's just a sedan. or are you thinking of that shape?

The matrix rob. PUKE!