TOCAU 2008 Mega Meet Media

hey guys,

since i've already got some pics of the drive up, i'd like to get the ball rolling

please limit comments, just post pics please!

(admins, please pin this thread)

IMG_2838.jpgIMG_2839.jpg

IMG_2840.jpgIMG_2841.jpg

IMG_2842.jpgIMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2844.jpgIMG_2845.jpg

IMG_2846.jpgIMG_2847.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TOCAU NATIONAL MEET SHOW AND SHINE

WINNERS LIST.....

BEST INTERIOR(sponsord by Gary Moltzen Motor Trimming) - Greg O'Donnell(89 Camry) (AUSCAM FORUMS)

BEST INTERIOR RUNNER UP(sponsored by Autobarn Logan City) - Daniel Hohn (97 Camry) (AUSCAM FORUMS)

BEST EXTERIOR(sponsored by Performance Decals and Signs) - Mario Lee(05 Sportivo) (TOCAU)

BEST EXTERIOR RUNNER UP(sponsored by Autobarn Logan city) - Zoran Bogunovic (91 Celica) (TOCAU)

BEST ENGINE BAY(sponsored by CES) - Greg O'Donnell(89 Camry) (AUSCAM FORUMS)

BEST ENGINE BAY RUNNER UP(sponsored by Autobarn Logan City) - Harry Crawford(05 Corolla Levin) (TOCAU)

BEST OVERALL 2ND RUNNER UP(sponsored by Goodyear Autocare Springwood) - Harry Crawford(05 Corolla Levin) (TOCAU)

BEST OVERALL RUNNER UP(sponsored by Bob Jane Springwood) - Zoran Bogunovic (91 Celica) (TOCAU)

BEST OVERALL(sponsored by Northy,Silvabullit & Azza) - Daniel Hohn (97 Camry) (AUSCAM FORUMS)

QLD MODERATOR'S CHOICE(sponsored by Bob Jane Springwood) - Harry Crawford(05 Corolla Levin) (TOCAU)

TORQUE TOYOTA DEALER'S CHOICE(sponsored by Torque Toyota) - Zoran Bogunovic (91 Celica) (TOCAU)

TORQUE TOYOTA DEALER'S CHOICE 2ND(sponsored by Torque Toyota) - Daniel Hohn (97 Camry) (AUSCAM FORUMS)

TORQUE TOYOTA DEALER'S CHOICE 3RD(sponsored by Torque Toyota) - Mario Lee(05 Sportivo) (TOCAU)

Pics will follow or if you have taken some post them up!!!!

Off to Hooter's......(should be funny LOL)

That so awesome guys...... I wish i could've went.

Great work Mario and Zoran! Melbourne represent :toast:

Zoran, your GT4 looks so good right now! Can't wait to see them with the white rims..

Hey all,

Fantastic day had by all our AUSCAM members. Many thanks to Silva and all the mods who organised the megameet. Looking forward to the cruise tommorrow.

Just a quick note. Daniel & Greg in the winners list above are from the AUSCAM forum, not Camcrew. Cheers!

AND, all us AUSCAM members are members here too :P None of this discrimination rot :P haha...

Seriously, thanks heaps to everyone who played a part in organising this whole weekend, and to all the interstaters especially for doing the road trip - awesome stuff guys!! :D Had a great arvo, looking forward to the cruise tomorrow!! WOOT!!!

Good work on a great showing to everyone. Especially the AUSCAM boys. There are some definite beauties in there. Can't wait to see more pics...Unfortunately i couldnt make it this time, but hope to tag along sometime in the future.

Cruise day today!!!!! Get organised and be there for a big day of fun driving!!! Also there will be random trivia questions along the way so keep your ears open to the two way radio cause there is prizes to win!! Big thanks to Goodyear Autocare Springwood and Oldmac Toyota Springwood service Dept for supplying today's prizes.

awesome day yesterday, pity i couldn't come to the cruise. Hope you guys had fun.

cheers to SB, northy and azza for organizing it all (and anyone else who helped out)

Edited by H1Rolla

I can't wait to see the photos of the Sunday cruise. I really, really, really wanted to go and boy did I try. Had a fun time on the other nights though. Thanks everyone.

Big thanks to Goodyear Autocare Springwood and Oldmac Toyota Springwood service Dept for supplying today's prizes.

Shame I won diesel oil :lol:

I'll pass it on to the cousins to use in their 4wds.

But was great to have prizes non the less! Three cheers to SB, North and Azza, and anyone I left out, for all the effort :toast:

Edit: http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=10688

(oops, wrong thread, haha)

This is the BIG SHOUT OUT from BIG PETE!

ANY PEEPS THAT TOOKS PHOTOS / VIDEOS / ETC, I'D LIKE TO GET A COLLECTION TOGETHER.

PLEASE PM / MSN IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING AND I'LL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS ON WHERE TO TRANSFER STUFF TOO

I HAVE 50GB OF ONLINE STORAGE. WILL PASS DETAILS ON ONCE PM'S ARE SENT

Cheers,

The Big Fella

Big thanks to Goodyear Autocare Springwood and Oldmac Toyota Springwood service Dept for supplying today's prizes.

Shame I won diesel oil :lol:

I'll pass it on to the cousins to use in their 4wds.

But was great to have prizes non the less! Three cheers to SB, North and Azza, and anyone I left out, for all the effort :toast:

Edit: http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=10688

(oops, wrong thread, haha)

won't affect your insurance though!!

How long until we can expect some photos? ;)

I'm getting all excited... :P

Might I also add, the National Meet was awesome!

We had a great time. Well done to everyone who participated!

And thanks a lot to the Mods and Organizers. B)

Can't wait til next year!

Can't wait to see all the pics/video from the meet.

It was a great weekend, and a big thanks to everyone who organized it :)

if anyone needs extra space to host pictures or videos I have a LOT of unused web-space and bandwidth available to upload to

(628.6Gb Storage and 7672Gb Bandwidth/mo)

I can set up a FTP account, or a web based uploaded if anyone wants to use it.

Was a great day out, only had 3 hours sleep on that Saturday night, but still good, lol. I ended up leaving the pack at Woodford, coz home was only a 1/2 drive from there anyway in Beerwah :)

Had fun makin small talk across the UHFs (LOL) and seeing cars prangin into road barriers and all that... if not, hittin the main roads out towards Kilcoy were a test on how the car goes (3VZFE FTW!!)

Thanks to the organisers, we'll all meet up again without a doubt :)

- Shannon

Big thanks from myself goes to Northy and Azza for helping me get this event organised before and during the weekend. Also would like to thank Mish and Mark for their help as well and for all the people who travelled from interstate or regional Qld to attend this weekend's activities. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves a lot cause even though I was running around getting things going and organising stuff I still had a good time and it is always nice to catch up with those from interstate plus put names to the faces of some of the newer members. Big thanks to all of our sponsors who donated prizes or sponsored trophies as well.

Once again thanks for attending and again North and Azza you guys are legends!!!

a real credit to this forum... everyone was really friendly and very open to conversation...

a nice change from the snobbines of some other forums around... :)

it was a shame i couldnt make it to the cruise on the weekend... i had an engagement party on the sat night which went till about 1am... so i was in no state to be driving... :ph34r:

here are my pics from the show'n'shine... :)

http://www.forghani.net/TOCAU/

IMGP2261.jpg

well well,

the weekend has already come to a close......but what a weekend.

i'm just put the big shout and thanks to all that came and all the mods. weather great, cars great, seening azza's man jelly.........PRICELESS!

RE: Photos, dont let me stop you from putting them up on the post. I just want to get all of them so I can create a TOCAU DVD. Which will include the Mt Nebo run, highlights from the show and shine, other random pics and no azza man jelly!

Cheers,

Big Fella