Sportivo tyres-what prices have ppl been quoted

lazyboy

the 195/55-16 is a rare size to find only the bridgestone turanza and a few others. for more choices you will need to change the size to 205/50-16. for something from taiwan look at $100 per 16" tyre.

To replace it with what is on it you are up for around $220/ tyre.

I had to replace a couple a few months ago, and in the 195/55-16 size there is only a choice of 5 to be had in Aus. -and really only 4 as one of these only had a H? (220Kph) rating - and it was one of the dearer ones.

Price ranges I got were $220-360 per!

A ring around different tyre places only saw a few dollars difference between them.

So, just find your favourite/most convenient tyre place and take a large amount of $

• 4 months later...

the 195/55-16 is a rare size to find only the bridgestone turanza and a few others. for more choices you will need to change the size to 205/50-16. for something from taiwan look at $100 per 16" tyre.

whats wrong with changeing the tyre size to make it cheaper ? seems like the more reasonable approach to payin 200 a corner

• 1 month later...
What the?! $200 a tyre for the stock sportivo rims? I just find that too expensive. Maybe $150 is reasonable.

Can't we just put on 205/55R16 on the stock rims right?

205/50 is the easier size to find...i dont know if 205/55 are made be anyone?

I hust put some 205/50 on the stock rims yestery......and I must say they look damn sext compared to the stock 195/55

[205/50 is the easier size to find...i dont know if 205/55 are made be anyone?

I hust put some 205/50 on the stock rims yestery......and I must say they look damn sext compared to the stock 195/55

]

What you talking about Craig - what stock rims on the Snowflake. PS were you pi$$ed when you typed this and what did they cost per tyre

What you talking about Craig - what stock rims on the Snowflake. PS were you pi$$ed when you typed this and what did they cost per tyre

Where have you been trev? I've gone back to the standard shoes ;)

My rubber cost 130/cnr for 205/50 R16 Sava Intensa

What the?! $200 a tyre for the stock sportivo rims? I just find that too expensive. Maybe $150 is reasonable.

Can't we just put on 205/55R16 on the stock rims right?

205/50 is the easier size to find...i dont know if 205/55 are made be anyone?

Any latest pictures to see how they look like?

Well at least its good to know that 205/50 can be used on the stock rims.

I m thinking of getting toyo proxes t1-R..

they have 195/55 for about $200 per tyre...

anyone has any comments ?

i got them on my car

absolutly awsome tyre cost me 220 a tyre

great in the wet, bot like the stock sportivo tyres. excellent in dry.

if your wanting to change to a tyre costing the same as the stockies got to go the toyo proxes