REQUEST: New Face Lift Owners

SecaBoy

hey

just a quick request from anyone with the face lift aurion...

can you please take off the rear covers of the tail lights in the boot and take some pictures for me?

specifically of where the bolts are and the wiring...

i cant see toyota changing the design too much, but i just want to confirm that they are the same as the pre face lift aurions...

thanks in advance!

ash.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, for the price of buying genuine Facelift taillights from Toyota Australia for probably $1000+, why not order the genuine S.E. Asia spec Camry Hybrid tail lights from RStyle? I think when I did the currency conversion the price was around AU$400 + shipping for the set.

And (personally) they are a nicer looking light than the AU spec facelift Sportivo lights.

actually supatouring mentioned it on thursday night to me... i completely forgot about it though...

i'll have a look now... :)

Haha.. Yea dude, U can have it half-price of what the dealer offered u. I think I talked to Ingres about this last time. Try have a chat with him and see what he has to say.

http://www.rstyleracing.com/index.aspx?Pro...090816200455242

taillamp-hybrid-b.gif

is this the one you guys are talking about?

looks okay... sorta similar to the facelift ones... not a huge fan of the little red section though... :(

but for the price difference, im sure i'll be able to deal with it... haha

price is roughly $320 + postage... not bad...

http://www.rstyleracing.com/index.aspx?Pro...090816200455242

taillamp-hybrid-b.gif

is this the one you guys are talking about?

looks okay... sorta similar to the facelift ones... not a huge fan of the little red section though... :(

but for the price difference, im sure i'll be able to deal with it... haha

price is roughly $320 + postage... not bad...

They are the ones I was talking about Ash.

IMO they look better than the all clear lights on the facelift Sportivo.

the more I see the facelift aurion with the clear tailights the more I dont like them especially on the white and black aurions, maybe a smokey finish ( to suit the colour ) similar to the older sportivo tailights

• 2 weeks later...

The little red section on the taillight is actually for the rear foglight of the Thai/ Taiwanese spec Camry, though it could be used for an extra taillight (Extra LEDs anyone? heheh), similar to the ZZE Corolla hatch JDM taillight mod.

The pre-facelift cars also have something like that, for the rear foglight function.

Also these are Toyota genuine. They look heaps better than on the photo. I'll put them on tomorrow evenning.

Hey mate they look good...sorry if you already posted this but how much were they?

Also these are Toyota genuine. They look heaps better than on the photo. I'll put them on tomorrow evenning.

Hey mate they look good...sorry if you already posted this but how much were they?

this looks nice! I saw one Aurion with this kind of tail lights at Brighton Toyota dealer one month ago, looks terrific!

Thanks guys. Also dealing with guys in Thailand was easy. Iem arrived within a week. Anyone knows what I could put in the red triangle. I dont want anything that will be too bright and take all attention from LED. Maybe low wattage wedge bulb for the brake light.

BTW Sorry to hijack the thread.