Spotted - WA

pretty sure I have seen this car around leederville tafe. did you have a TRD sticker on the back window at one stage?
I go to Leederville tafe, but my corolla hasnt had to trd sticker to my knowledge. it may have had one before I bought it, but not since ive had it.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I goto leederville tafe as well. Your color coded alloys are unique and I remember seeing this car a few years back at the garden city underground carpark. It then belonged to one of the guys at the lotto stand and it had in large white letters on the the back : toyota racing development.

I goto leederville tafe as well. Your color coded alloys are unique and I remember seeing this car a few years back at the garden city underground carpark. It then belonged to one of the guys at the lotto stand and it had in large white letters on the the back : toyota racing development.

Oh ok cool, yeah I dont know if he took the TRD sticker off, or Toyota did when he traded it in.

Oh ok cool, yeah I dont know if he took the TRD sticker off, or Toyota did when he traded it in.

toyota would hv done it or else it would be misleading :P they could get into trouble i recon

and1 got a bit excited bout lowering his car.. so he took the excitement out on a neighbouring car..

post-2797-1206779837_thumb.jpg

ouch...

Lmao I love that pic

:P thats wht u get for two boring kid waiting for thier springs to be done

and1 got a bit excited bout lowering his car.. so he took the excitement out on a neighbouring car..

ouch...

Lmao I love that pic

ahhhh... such a good pic ken.. :P

ouch...

Lmao I love that pic

try explaining that to insurance :blink:

ouch...

Lmao I love that pic

try explaining that to insurance :blink:

Now that would be a great phone call to make. :P

Spotted:

A Red sportivo (i think it was a tivo) in leederville this afternoon at about 1. It had 2 exhausts, was debadged, eyelids, looked like it had some rear damage.

Rego: 1BWB ***

AKS right there :)

Spotted:

A Red sportivo (i think it was a tivo) in leederville this afternoon at about 1. It had 2 exhausts, was debadged, eyelids, looked like it had some rear damage.

Rego: 1BWB ***

AKS right there :)

got it in one.. haha..

Spotted:(again)

02/03 Debadged Shadow silver Levin with full skirting rolling on 17 Shadow ROH's, Cannon on the rear sounds like its only Cat back only ,Cypher stickers on the windscreen & Fenders,ultra dark tint @ BP Riverton HIGH road around 7:30ish (just a glance lol) :whistling:

Dont ask me why I'm obsessed by this car,Probably I drive my Liberty now & everytime I see this car 'every' morning,Happy feelings come back & I feel like turning back home & changing to the Corolla..I look at this thing & I think its due for my lil car to score some new duds.I think its time I got some skirting & grilles put in, I dont noe?? FYI just thinkn out loud

Spotted:(again)

02/03 Debadged Shadow silver Levin with full skirting rolling on 17 Shadow ROH's, Cannon on the rear sounds like its only Cat back only ,Cypher stickers on the windscreen & Fenders,ultra dark tint @ BP Riverton HIGH road around 7:30ish (just a glance lol) :whistling:

Dont ask me why I'm obsessed by this car,Probably I drive my Liberty now & everytime I see this car 'every' morning,Happy feelings come back & I feel like turning back home & changing to the Corolla..I look at this thing & I think its due for my lil car to score some new duds.I think its time I got some skirting & grilles put in, I dont noe?? FYI just thinkn out loud

go for it brother :yahoo: havent seen much of you lately.. come to one of the meets :whistling:

Will be turning to the AHG driving course..be like coming home again.Its still on right?? :help::unsure:

You know it is!

YEAAAH BOI??!!

*high five, followed by an akwardness of not knowing what to do next*

Carl: Hey Lenny, sending some outgoing mail?

Lenny: You know it!

Carl: I'll probably send some tomorrow.

Lenny: I hear that!

Audio

Edited by Seano

i spy....Andy

haha.. i spotted u.. not so under the radar now.. wow u jus pretty much passed my sis house.. where were u comin from?