Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was driving past Bunnings/Hungry Jacks on Leech Highway at about 3:45, and spotted a red debadged corolla parked near to HJ's. Not sure who's it was but im pretty sure ive seen that corolla on this forum.

Was driving past Bunnings/Hungry Jacks on Leech Highway at about 3:45, and spotted a red debadged corolla parked near to HJ's. Not sure who's it was but im pretty sure ive seen that corolla on this forum.

was it a stivo? could be aks if it was..

was it a stivo? could be aks if it was..

It may have been, im not sure. I just saw it when I was driving past.

i am still under the radar so it seems...

Dont worry man, I am as well. Im still waiting to be spotted. :P

lol tht guy is up north.. no one bother to spot him :P :P oh ssjTitan, r u up north as well? haha more description of ur car might help :P

haha i've spotted u many times.. :whistling: cant be bothered to put it up though..

lol tht guy is up north.. no one bother to spot him :P :P oh ssjTitan, r u up north as well? haha more description of ur car might help :P

hahah next meet should be up NOR ftw! :toast:

Haha, yup im from up north. Well as far north as you can go on Marmion Ave. So its a bit of a drive to get to the city, but im still keen on the next meet. Talking about the next meet being up north would be cool, we could meet at the new Ikea store, they have a pretty big parking lot.

Heres a pic of my corolla for those south of the river:

PICT2925.jpg

PICT2921.jpg

I pretty much live around carousel on the weekends, so Im around where it seems a few of the WA memberes are.

Haha, yup im from up north. Well as far north as you can go on Marmion Ave. So its a bit of a drive to get to the city, but im still keen on the next meet. Talking about the next meet being up north would be cool, we could meet at the new Ikea store, they have a pretty big parking lot.

Heres a pic of my corolla for those south of the river:

PICT2925.jpg

PICT2921.jpg

I pretty much live around carousel on the weekends, so Im around where it seems a few of the WA memberes are.

pretty sure I have seen this car around leederville tafe. did you have a TRD sticker on the back window at one stage?

Keep seeing a nice 05/06 White Sportivo in the Midland Area, nice exhaust and wheels licence plate along the lines of 'Humminbird'

Also saw a nice 05/06 couldnt see what it was just glanced across was that graphity color and nice rims, nice looking machine around Midland Gate 1230ish

and an absolutely beautiful stock white 06 sitting out the front of my place this morning...o wait thats mine :P

Edited by keifer33