Blitz Supercharger 2ZZGE! 100% Accurate Information

Sleeper

Hey everyone..

If anybody would like information on the Blitz Supercharger kit for the 2ZZGE, just ask..

Install?, mods to existing parts?, what comes in the kit? the differences between the kits? what you can expect? etc etc...

I should no..I installed one into my Corolla early last year..

Im not sure where this $10k figure everyone keeps bringing up came from?? :unsure: but I can assure you..it doesnt cost anywhere near $10 grand!!

I have seen ur car on a dvd, its on Ignition 18 isn't it? The dvd which has the fastest skyline gtr on it, beating the r33 hks one

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Bill, for me its either this or upgrading to an evo 7 early next year. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

pfffffft evo 7 ..... y on earth would u want one of them 4 ..... every tom d1ck n harry has 1 .... get a s/c rolla n be unique ;) ;) ;)

If i do decide to get this kit, can i get it engineered so i will not be hassled by the police??? That is my main concern...

i like ur decision with the evo cos thats what im moving to

so dont listen to those guys yO

convert to turbo awd like a real man hehe

choice! :toast:

Does it come with a pre programmed aftermarket computer or does it require a programmable ECU (i.e. power FC). If so what did tuning cost you?

It comes with a control box, sort of like a piggyback computer..what it does is tap into the TPS and detects when to activate the blower, ie. 40% throttle the blower starts boosting. You have to modify the fuel pump to. The standard ECU detects more air volume and corrects the mixture automatically..more air, more fuel, hense the fuel pump mod.

No tuning involved at all :)

No tuning, Oh my ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I can do it all myself then, yes!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

GB?? Im keen! haha

so jst to confirm, you only need the kit and nothing else if ur jst gona run the standard boost?? u dont need any other bits?

excuse the limited knowledge :ph34r:

EDIT: jst saw the post on the ECU

Correct...

If i bought this, is it easy enough to self install??? Or should it be taken to a workshop???

I duno what sort of skills you have under the bonnet but it took two of us 12hours to install it down at a mates workshop..its a fairly complex install when the instructions were in Japanese!!

If i do decide to get this kit, can i get it engineered so i will not be hassled by the police??? That is my main concern...

All I will say to that is...Bring it on!! See you on the track :spiteful:

If i bought this, is it easy enough to self install??? Or should it be taken to a workshop???

I duno what sort of skills you have under the bonnet but it took two of us 12hours to install it down at a mates workshop..its a fairly complex install when the instructions were in Japanese!!

I think its time to learn japenese or if some1 can translate on these forums. 12 hours, and i'm captian slow so it will take me a one week in summer to install. As long as nothing needs modification and all the gear is supplied and no overly special tools are required, i'd be able to it. But will wait to see your video to confirm.

Nice, which evo are you looking to buy Wei. When you get it, you can finally shut up the honda crew haha.......

Nice, which evo are you looking to buy Wei. When you get it, you can finally shut up the honda crew haha.......

trying to find a 9 in the colour i want...proving to be quite difficult tho

itll take a more than a few bolt ons to the 9 to be able to even keep up with some of my mates hondas man....they are scary quick

one of my mate whose running B18CRT in his lil eg hatch is picking on bikes now since the other k-engined cars are too slow lmao

but yeah go the evos :yahoo:

All I will say to that is...Bring it on!! See you on the track :spiteful:

all i will say to that is...check this link out ;)

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/03-24-07...nese-Racing.htm

sun auto cyber evo ftmw!!!

seems like this thread is being hijacked about evos, there everywere these days, you see them more them WRX's.

more people should supercharge there sportivos.

Are there any sportivos that have gone all out on the engine producing excess of 200kw? to shut those Evos up? Is it even possible 2 ge high figures on a 1.8L engine?

seems like this thread is being hijacked about evos, there everywere these days, you see them more them WRX's.

more people should supercharge there sportivos.

Are there any sportivos that have gone all out on the engine producing excess of 200kw? to shut those Evos up? Is it even possible 2 ge high figures on a 1.8L engine?

You need to check out Xoom's ride in the members section......