QLD Cruise 2

Everyone enjoy the cruise I hope. The weather hung off till I got home and put the car away, then it poured! Hope you all had fun and it was good to met you all and check out your cars. Thanks to JC for the pics and if anyone else has any put em up!

hay fellas

todays cruise was definietly a mad one! i assume fun was had by all....cept for the dood who gave us the ups for sittin on his **** bahaha :lol:

ne ways great pics too jc....

cant wait for the next cruise :)

cyas around

wei wei

Big thx to everyone who turned up.

Especially Shao + Northy for making us wait in the lovely heat also :P

Thx to Brenden for the Mt Tamourine afternnon. I think we all agree that it was a great day had by all and we managed to beat the weather also.

Glad to mee new faces also, JC, trev, Wei

Till next time

Hey Great time. Sorry I had to nick off early but I was feeling a bit too dodgy to do the Mt Tamborine part.

I think the 4.30am rise and mountain bike ride for 3 hours in the heat wasn't the best start for a cruise.

The radios were a great idea and funny listening in to the chat especially going into West Mt Cotton Rd. I don't think it slowed the front runners down.

Christopher enjoyed coming along but all he can talk about now is dad getting the car modded. The stock silver was a bit boring next to Brendans modded silver beast.

PS there was no rain where I live (when I was still awake)

What time did you finish.?

Glad you could make it Trev :)

glad to see the young fella is pushing you for the mods...i think he is wise beyond his years!!!!

yeah the UHF radios are invaluble for cruises incase we get seperated etc. and also for bottle, narrow bridges etc that we encountered.

The cruise finished about 5.30 i think!?!?!?! so a GOOD 1/2 day effort from all.

Oh and be on the lookout for a kamikazi lorikeet that tried to take brenden out on the back side of Mt tambourine....although he may be injured as there were traces of blood down the side of his car ;)

Yeah I saw him at the last minute like a F111 coming in to land- wings out full reverse thrust etc but he didn't see the silver bullit I guess I was too ffaasstt!!!

I tried to see if I could make polly visit Danthuyer at close range... But he got too much air off my wnidscreen. :P :lol:

it was nice to meet up with everyone even tho it was brief. had to catch up on work so i had to say no to the mt. tambo bit. :(

apologies for making everyone wait in the heat for me and northy.

it was for a good cause tho! :D

this was an hour before we arrived

DSC01686web.jpg

also note the portable a/c, as found near the top of the foto, was introduced into the garage as the day b4 that was SCORCHING

we also found this sticker behind the dash

DSC01682web.jpg

can anyone read what it says underneath the toyota logo?

finished product:

DSC01690web.jpg

DSC01700web.jpg

DSC01709.jpg

polished up with a switch to turn it all off if starts to annoy me

DSC01710web.jpg

basically each one of them lights up one after the other starting at 3000rpm to 8000rpm. 3-4-5 has blue LEDs and 6-7-8 has red LEDs

damn!

nice shoa!

what circuitry did you use?

where'd u buy that kit from?

how long did it take?

how much?

(sorry, ehhehe.i loev quetsions)

(typoes..typig to fast!)

Hey which country are you guys from, i see youre wearing shorts.....ah oops hang on in in Melbourne :blink:  :blink:

OMFG, QLD!! QLD lol

xTiGeRx

Q. what circuitry did you use?

A. none just what came with the kits

Q. where'd u buy that kit from?

A. Autobarn

Q. how long did it take?

A. bout 5hrs all up from start to finish

Q. how much?

A. the kits were ~$60 and we used 6 plus ~$20 for other misc parts, wires and so on.