where the fluck did rob go?

MT

does anyone know whats happened to rob/badboyz/nelson. Haven't seen him in weeks. I've been seeing red sportivo's all round canberra but never close enough to see if its him. What can we do to get him back?

Who wants to join the search party?

He never calls,

He never writes,

I think he does it...

just for spite.

I've also had trouble contacting him, but understand that he might be going through *something* at the moment, and we should just give him time.

Poor lil fella

*pat pat*

yeaaa.. tocau aint the same without his nutty comments?!!

he did "close" his thread in members rides coz he had heaps of stuff going on...

certainly hope he is happy and safe.

Edited by JJCRU23R

Yeah in our Corolla infancy (2 years ago?) we went to his place to demonstrate the sound of micky's CAI once we got it in there... We know where he lives! Also micky went there to learn how to use the meguiars clay bar polish thing

We should all drive around Weston Creek and play that german band with retards in wheelchairs on our stereos and see if he comes out banging his head n stuff

You don't mean Rammstein do you? Maybe he went to Europe to go and see them because he was jealous that I have seen them live :D

I agree Tayles, we should start stalking him, only then will he realise how much we love him and he will have to take us back :lol:

isn't his g'f from america or canada or something?? maybe he's visiting her there????

don't you people have phones!!!!????? give him a call......but hide your numbers.......hehehe :lol: so he actually answers

I want to shag you all for the attention you've given me.

I actually died, but Nelson performed CPR on me. We've both been working in conjunction with Triple J recently in an effort to reduce 'sellout syndrome' on Australian Idol. We even gave them instruments, but they became overly confused at the strings and fretboards. It seems as though their fingers yearn for...something else.

Btw her name is Ashley. She lives in Downer, ACT. No I don't have a Canadian / American gf? rofl oh mish /pat.

PS: To announce my return, here is a completely random picture:

skeksis2.jpg