Would the Supercharged Silver Sportivo Please Stand Up

xoom

Cool, so pretty much all bases covered...

n/a check

Turbo check

S/C check

How is anyone going to be giving nos a go?? :whistling:

that's been done too. Just ask Sonnie. we got a demo of the purge system the other night. :toast::toast::toast:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah it's none of us ACT9's :lol:

i can confirm its a Sydney car ..... but no idea who it is .... apparently reads the forum but doesn't post ..... common mate we wont bite ..... much ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi, My name is David and thats my sportivo.yes the car is in Sydney.Just finished it a few days ago.

Thanks to nextmod for all his help <_< :toast: Will post pictures in members ride soon.

excellent .... welcome to the forum mate ...... you should join us @ the next sydney meet so we can check out ur wheels.

Also when are we heading down to WSID for some comparative testing ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

If you're not serious and don't have the money don't pester the crap out of the poor bloke.

As for prices on the kit, speak to Alan from Nextmod.he can get the kit at a good price.

From what you get in the kit and the quality ,its worth it :yahoo:

I will try to make the next meet so you guys can check out my sportivo.

If you're not serious and don't have the money don't pester the crap out of the poor bloke.

come on SB ..... this is all part of the experience of being the guinea pig :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...

wats going on David80 ???? ...... a whole heap of people are on here waiting to see some results from ur setup ........ are we going to hear back from u ???

it would be a good opportunity to show wat u got this fri nyt at wsid....... :spiteful::spiteful::spiteful:

dnt u think bill???

yes it would b but as can be seen Dave has disappeared ...... those dyno number's mustn't have been as high as expected :P :P or something has genuinely gone wrong ..... hmmmm dunno

wats going on David80 ???? ...... a whole heap of people are on here waiting to see some results from ur setup ........ are we going to hear back from u ???

Hi xoom,Sorry guys i have been really busy the last few mouths,the cars going great.looking into ECU and fuel system upgrades next.

i would like to get it on the dyno in the new year as well.

Car got hail damage on the weekend,so getting insurance organised.

Hi xoom,Sorry guys i have been really busy the last few mouths,the cars going great.looking into ECU and fuel system upgrades next.

i would like to get it on the dyno in the new year as well.

Car got hail damage on the weekend,so getting insurance organised.

That sucks dude. Hope it gets sorted soon.

We're all interested in seeing how you go! After making the decision to hold on to my car I'll be looking at this option in a couple of years (sorting out an investment property next year first).

ah yeh fuel system hey?? im after some stock 2zz injectors :whistling:

Hi $ANGELO$.In a few weeks im getting a Haltech interceptor fitted,i will see how it all goes with the

stock injectors first.if i replace them i will let you know.

Hi $ANGELO$.In a few weeks im getting a Haltech interceptor fitted,i will see how it all goes with the

no worries.. let us know how you go with the haltech.. i heard they dont work to well with vvti/vvtli??

no worries.. let us know how you go with the haltech.. i heard they dont work to well with vvti/vvtli??

I could be wrong but last time i checked ur only ecu options are powerFC, autronic, motec, hydra and aem (might be a piggyback... Can't remember) i don't think any others have bothered to work out vvti and lift. But do let us know how it goes.

Adaptronic can do it too, full closed loop VVTi control and one of the aux outputs for lift engagement.

with the aux output would it be simply trying to send a voltage down like an on/off ? if that is what its going to do then i dont think that will work hence why honda vtec controllers wont work because its not like an on/off solenoid ..... was doing a bit of reading around regarding the adaptronic and sure enough they have it going on the 1UZ so as long as its a newer version of the 1UZ's it should support VVTi but all over their website they dont make mention of it so ill take ur word for it jase :P :P :P :P however i think ur going to run into some interesting r&d for getting the air flow because i dont think the ecu is setup for MAF readings ..... TPS & MAP seems to be the way for this ECU ....

ah found it ..... they look like pre 1997 soarers they wacked it on so thats pre the vvti 1UZ .... hmmmm ..... would be interesting to find out if they have experience with a 2zz .... anyone want to volunteer ? i think ive done enough R&D now :P :P :P :P

Edited by xoom

Kaizen did the R&D with Andy for the closed loop VVTI on the adaptronic, the Aux outputs can be anything you like too, PWM etc.

Kaizen have a couple of 2ZZ's in the process of receiving adaptronics at the moment, already been running dual closed loop vvti on Beams 3S for a long time now after Andy did the final code development on the dyno at Crossley's on Ant's car.

Kaizen did the R&D with Andy for the closed loop VVTI on the adaptronic, the Aux outputs can be anything you like too, PWM etc.

yeah not to sure mate ..... would need to find out what the car is expecting in order for the lift mechanism to engage ...... again some R&D im not planning to look into ..... the pfc works fine enough for me now ;)

Kaizen have a couple of 2ZZ's in the process of receiving adaptronics at the moment, already been running dual closed loop vvti on Beams 3S for a long time now after Andy did the final code development on the dyno at Crossley's on Ant's car.

interesting ...... in celica's, corolla's, clubmans ?