Spotted - VIC

spotted black 05 corolla sportivo i think with Kappa wheels,towed into our smash yard this morning,the LHF stoved in and lookin real sad. :(

thought kappas only come in 5 stud and 05 corollas are 4 stud

yeah ya proberly right im an Aurion owner and not up on what suits the rollas but they looked very similar(sorry bout dat)

Was this on the South East suburbs?

Yep our yards in Huntingdale.

yeah...might be mine :(

ahh sh!t man did it have a JDMfck sort of decal on rear window if so man im so sorry she looked real hurt :(

yeah, thats my baby.

are you handling the repairs? or are you assessing it?

maybe chat in PM?

sorry dude we only had her for about 24hrs and the ya insurance co.must have told our smash people where to send her.if ya not sure where she is contact ya insurance they should tell ya.p.s sooo sorry bout the damage man & hope nobody was hurt cause i see some real shockers come thru the yard. anyway pm if ya want to chat more.

spotted a corolla sportivo on childs rd, mill park at around 5pm. was a sort of grey/bronze charcoal/gun metal colour, lowered, rear skirt, black toyota emblems, eyelids, grille, wing tips with spoiler, number plate IAGROI

Edited by lateralus

Saw a black ZRE Levin ZR with black painted headlight covers (WDH198), everything else looked stock. Was yesterday morning, 7:15.Turning right on to Spencer Street from Lonsdale Street.

And last month saw a couple of Sportivo's, one black (TSZ666) at Gladstone Park shops and Westfield Airport West, and a champagne sorta colour i think (LUCASS) at Westfield as well. Saw both of them 2 or 3 times. Both were parked. Don't know if either were pre-facelift or facelift models.

Just wondering if any of those guys (or girls) are on the forum??

SpotteD: Eastern Freeway just after the Chalder Highway turn off heading East.

3 Toyota Sportivo's (2 black, 2 blue) . + 1 Camry Sportivo (Cream).

Nice convoy. Probably waiting for other people

spotted another Toyota being towed into our smash yard :(

black or very very dark green JZX100 Chaser lowered,wheels rego-TOKYO1,if its members car she looks repairable

gettin sick of seeing these nice Toyota's come thru the yard, i hate to see em all broken & sad :(

that would have been our pre meet cruise... 2 Black, 2 white 1 cream camry sportivo...

spotted a black/dark blue zre in the morning at about 7.30ish in sunshine area near vicroads with darkened or tinted front headlights.

if your here on forums, just wanna say it made me say wow lol

cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

On the way to work, spotted 2 sportivo's at approx 8.10 and 8.20 respectively. Pretty sure both are on these forums.

1. Red sportivo with full kit, coming out of yallambie rd, onto the greensbourogh hwy.

2. Also spotted navy blue sportivo coming outta Beverly Rd then also left lane on banksia/manningham rd. Not sure if you noticed me.

Both nice rides.

yeah that was me coming out of beverly on way to work...was going to chase you to say hi but got stuck at lights onto manningham....i ended up going passed you and dogged it in front of a truck to get the turning arrow into bulleen without having to sit in the right turning lane traffic....i manage to sneak in like that 4/5 times per week :) saves afew mins in traffic......lift helps in doing so generally

haha, when i saw you coming outta beverly i went into the right lane on manningham cos i know right lane always bumper to bumper to wait for you to catch up so i could say hi but saw you go past in the far left lane and i was thinking ah his gone LOL

• 3 weeks later...
Spotted: ALLEX at Chadstone Shopping Centre... Have always admired it on the forum. The real thing looks even more aggresive. Fully Sick.

Do you have those black canards around your sideskirts?

stock white pre-faced sportivo, red p-plater spotted in glenny tonight.. plate starting with "WTX" or rather something haha

dark grey/charcoal sportivo going away from mt. buller towards mansfield on monday

and black sportivo with exhaust in mansfield around 6pm on monday night

:D

spotted a corolla sportivo on childs rd, mill park at around 5pm. was a sort of grey/bronze charcoal/gun metal colour, lowered, rear skirt, black toyota emblems, eyelids, grille, wing tips with spoiler, number plate IAGROI

thats me! :) cars for sale now!

White prefaced stivo with eyelids, rear skirt and wheels (I think) going on corrigan rd away from princess hwy; around 11:40ish am on Sunday. Pretty sure I have seen it on this forum somewhere, can't remember who. Nice clean car mate ;)

I was driving my friend's type s (dc5s) in opposite direction. :)

Edited by dwee.

White prefaced stivo with eyelids, rear skirt and wheels (I think) going on corrigan rd away from princess hwy; around 11:40ish am on Sunday. Pretty sure I have seen it on this forum somewhere, can't remember who. Nice clean car mate ;)

I was driving my friend's type s (dc5s) in opposite direction. :)

just realized it was kcolourhero's rolla!! no wonder it look familiar, you must live near me, seen you a couple of times on the road and a few times going past springy carwash..

i take back what i said about your car.. it's a SEXY AS clean car mate!! :toast: haha

Spotted:

White Echo Sedan, with Rims.

Plate number was 'ECOECO', not sure if on this forum, but saw ya fly past me on the entrance to West Gate Bridge, you got off at Williamstown Road at 2:14AM-2:20AM you took a Left turn at Francis Street, I was behind you, trying to floor it. You drive so damn quick...

I was the Red P Plater, behind you almost the whole time, I turned off at Hyde Street :) I hooned it down that street... but couldn't see your car in the passing streets...

I was behind you, trying to floor it. You drive so damn quick...

I was the Red P Plater, behind you almost the whole time, I turned off at Hyde Street :) I hooned it down that street... but couldn't see your car in the passing streets...

not cool, mate, not cool at all.

I was behind you, trying to floor it. You drive so damn quick...

not cool, mate, not cool at all.

It was night time, 2:20 at least, normally those streets have no one.

Spotted Black Corolla Sportivo on Flinders St approx 8:30PM tonight (Wednesday)

Plates: TONYYI

I think he had a Topstage Rear Skirt! Freaked me out.

it is topstage skirt... and they soon gonna widen my rear...when, is depend on price... poor me..

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted silver sportivo this afternoon approx 5ish on western ring road. rego plate "LUCASS" or something like that. not sure if you're on these forums but if you are, i tried to catch up to say hi but caught up in traffic ><