Spotted - VIC

What are these so called friday meets?

just fridays when the boys from west get together for a wash/kebab/hoon (maybe)

You guys need to go more west. So I can join in lol.

i keep meaning to come to these said kebab fuelled meetings!! always flat out and cant make it. will try harder next time :)

but a bit of a hike from whittlesea, though

Edited by lateralus

What are these so called friday meets?

just fridays when the boys from west get together for a wash/kebab/hoon (maybe)

You guys need to go more west. So I can join in lol.

u need to go more east so u can join us! :P :P :P

i keep meaning to come to these said kebab fuelled meetings!! always flat out and cant make it. will try harder next time :)

but a bit of a hike from whittlesea, though

i know an awesome place that has CHARCOAL CHICKEN in bundoora! :lol:

mill park is a hike but its worth it! maybe one day we can go abit north and west in between u and nathan! :lol:

got the abs sorted out yet? ;)

Just spotted on Latrobe st a light blue 07+ camry, 19 inch chrome/silver wheels dumped and a canon exhaust. If your on here, or know this person tell them to msg me! Cheers

so you can sell ur sh#t! :lol:

spotted i think a yaris with number plate "iori" or something... in st albans while i was waiting for nandos... i think he got red hair (iori KOF FTW!)

Had a few spots today..

Saw two current shaped camry's, both dumped. One black with smoked taillights with 19/20's; other light blue colour with 19/20's chromes! Nice rides!

Saw Trung on tuesday in his little red rolla hatchback going up springvale rd around 4:30pm..looking clean mate!

Edit: both camry's around springvale area.

Just spotted on Latrobe st a light blue 07+ camry, 19 inch chrome/silver wheels dumped and a canon exhaust. If your on here, or know this person tell them to msg me! Cheers

Probably the same light blue camry!! And it was nice!

Anyway, always see sportivo with "VVTLI" plates, black rims & silver lip going on Huntingdale Road towards Princess Hwy every morning when I drive my brother to school. Not sure if I have seen you on here or not, but if you are, PM your number - would be great to meet up with you at meets.

Saw Trung (Tru-star) at Sandown shooting range when I was driving home yesterday! :spiteful:

Haha nuh not trying to sell it to him, he doesn't need it. By what I saw his at the same stage as me. Since modified camrys are rare, would be nice if we all could meet up and compare mods like you rolla boys haha. Then I wouldn't feel so much of an outcast at the melbourne meets since it's just me and tash haha

Haha I feel like an outcast aswell don't you worry. There's only two or three Aurions, and trust me. Mines not really modified a whole lot. :P Not as much as 1stKill's especially... Now that's a nice Aurion. :P

aurioncitylink.jpg

So I saw this on the way into work on Citylink this morning, anyone here? It's not 1stKills although I thought it was initially. :P

Lee sold off his rims (and springs)? I think he did..

Just saw a black Rukus when I dropped my bro off at school. Look is beginning to grow on me I must admit!

Saw a pimped out black Toyota Porte this arvo...nice wheels,dark tints,tinted tails,rear hatch wing (GTR style :lol: ) and a bonnet scoop.

i'm not sure if it was lowered or not but i doubt it as these are commonly used by the elderly or disabled,if it was big props... :D

pretty sure i just sure Kenshin X turning from la trobe st into spencer st in the cbd. nice car ;)

ps. sounded like you almost ripped a burnout going over the tram tracks, haha.

wtf? u didn't say hi? :P i was really in a hurry... needed to take a leak -_- there was a hot chick walking across the road in front of the parking so i "ripped the burnout" :ninja: jk :lol: i drop my wife off to work almost everyday, so same time, u will see me.

i saw shinobi's ZRE roared past me at junction of ballarat road and anderson/mcintyre rd, quickly get those damn mud flaps :lol:

btw: it was lonsdale and spencer hehe ;)

Spotted a white non sportivo aurion (sorry not familiar with the types of aurions ahha), black wheels, dumped. Looked sick, think they had aftermarket tailights because the lights looked brighter, yet the surrounds were darker. Kinda like a smoked look. Anyway, looked nice

Spotted on st kilda road, 8pm tonight. custom rego. was something like rnr-8

Edited by private number

• 2 weeks later...

spotted guni's old car in caroline springs with johnnieboi yesterday... think he sold it to an asian here... :P

well at least i'll be closely monitoring it to see whether he is looking after it or not... :lol:

HEY GUYS, today I spotted the weirdest thing! A prodigy with a SPORTIVO body kit! I stopped behind it at the red light and I looked at the badge and it said prodigy. It was looking clean as too. Spotted on Somerton RD. Anyone here?

Spotted a white non sportivo aurion (sorry not familiar with the types of aurions ahha), black wheels, dumped. Looked sick, think they had aftermarket tailights because the lights looked brighter, yet the surrounds were darker. Kinda like a smoked look. Anyway, looked nice

Spotted on st kilda road, 8pm tonight. custom rego. was something like rnr-8

What a small world:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29829

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=9313708&postcode=3129&__Qpb=true&__Nf=p_GeoLocation_String|GCLT%20-37.80446

Edited by unique

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted Trung(Dorifto) on Springvale rd Mulgrave about 30mins ago,cruised with him for a couple of km's and then he turned off,about 2-3km's up the road i saw and got beside Rowe(Dyslexic) in his white Stivo on Springvale rd...both cars look really good in motion. :D

hopefully see you guys at the next meet

Cheers

Lee