Spotted - VIC

Haha thanks man. Yeah I saw that booze bus getting set up about 40mins prior to that and when I went back to the city I saw them pulling over people.

I saw the driveway they were using and damn I would of gotten stuck. If they told me to go in I would of said "just give me the defect" hahaha.

Reason I asked where were you cause there were a bunch of People sussing my car out while I was eating so I thought maybe you were one of em since you brought it up lmao.

Which Argilie joint did you go to?

I think it's called Narah. Can't miss it. On the corner :)

Spotted a white camry turning on to cairlea drive from balarat rd at around 8:15pm today. was lowered like crazy and had poking deep dish rims. thought it was private numbers car at first, but the license plates were custom?

Edited by Shogun125

man you got one nice camry! stood out from a mile away. i was in my friends yaris, parked next to you at the lights on the corner of furlong and cairlea, dont think you would of noticed haha. btw the side of your front bar is sticking out lol

Spotted a fark wit in a black stock ZRE last night on the eastern fwy,i was exiting on Chandler rd off ramp with no cars behind me and you saw fit to scream up beside me and push into the 1 car gap in front of me,when i tooted you stuck your finger up and hit the brakes....lets just say your rego is etched into my brain,so if your a member or someone thinking of joining i will find you and then we can sort this sh!t out face to face. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Spotted a fark wit in a black stock ZRE last night on the eastern fwy,i was exiting on Chandler rd off ramp with no cars behind me and you saw fit to scream up beside me and push into the 1 car gap in front of me,when i tooted you stuck your finger up and hit the brakes....lets just say your rego is etched into my brain,so if your a member or someone thinking of joining i will find you and then we can sort this sh!t out face to face. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Not cool mate! <_<

Spotted a black s'tivo on Springvale Rd Southbound around 6:30pm yesterday. Dumped on black rims/polished lip and blue HIDs. Plates starting with SLL-xxx.

Always spot Alister on the way to work each morning! :P

what a douche!

Spotted DAR1US on latrobe st last night at about 8pm. Dual exhaust tips prob about 3" custom plates. Looked very sleek. Pretty sure you're on the forums. I was in black zre behind with the yellow foggies.

spotted kenshins rolla approx 2pm today turning right on ballarat rd coming from churchill ave, with "L" plates,

teaching how to use LIFT huh ;) xP