Spotted - VIC

HEY GUYS, today I spotted the weirdest thing! A prodigy with a SPORTIVO body kit! I stopped behind it at the red light and I looked at the badge and it said prodigy. It was looking clean as too. Spotted on Somerton RD. Anyone here?

I cruise around Somerton Rd area....we probably bumped into each other...but no, I don't own a prodigy (I wish)

Spotted on the way home from work tonight on Springvale rd a lowered silver ZRE with twin exhaust and black wheels also had a few Auto Indulgence stickers and a TRD badge on the hatch...i think i've seen this on the forum before,any idea who it is?

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a white ZZE Sportivo getting onto the Kings Way entry from the Westgate Fwy this morning at about 9:15am.

Couldn't tell much else about it, although wanted to say hi haha.

Spotted on the way home from work tonight on Springvale rd a lowered silver ZRE with twin exhaust and black wheels also had a few Auto Indulgence stickers and a TRD badge on the hatch...i think i've seen this on the forum before,any idea who it is?

lee,

that sounds like YBHV4 or something. he/she is on the forums but not sure if still active. there's a thread in members ride of the car

i saw a silver stivo parked in where the townhouses are when i went delivery. wingtips, rear skirt and eyelids? i didnt see properly............ dumped too, maybe on lows

spotted bigbum on sunday turning into development boulevard, south morang next to the safeway. dunno if he's still on the forums, but numberplates were "MRVVTI"

Edited by lateralus

i spotted a hot asian chick in a facelift corolla zre. car was stock but she was hot, was gawking at her as i over took her on st albans road... i think she saw me... -_- yes i just realised this post is more about the chick than the car LOL

I was driving down High Street Ashburton yesterday morning and saw a nice black sportivo with White Advanti Rims, 5 spoke, and twin Dumpy Tip exhausts.

I was in a black sportivo too. anyone seen this car, i liked the way the car sat , looking to do my suspension and if anyone knows this cars setup, id love to know.

one of the cleanest sportivos ive seen, i think it had a different grille at the front too?

i spotted a hot asian chick in a facelift corolla zre. car was stock but she was hot, was gawking at her as i over took her on st albans road... i think she saw me... yes i just realised this post is more about the chick than the car LOL

should of invited her to sunday or even friday night hahaha

:spiteful: lol :P

I spotted a bunch of awesome people in some REALLY epic Toyotas of different variants on Sunday. Was around Albert Park.

There was this one Aurion I saw, looked like it had a really kicking sound system, and this ZR aswell. :P

ok im done.

spotted guni's old car in caroline springs with johnnieboi yesterday... think he sold it to an asian here... :P

well at least i'll be closely monitoring it to see whether he is looking after it or not... :lol:

Pretty sure i am ASIAN Kenshin X and of course im taking care of the car. Why wouldn't i :rolleyes:

Edited by TPoor

Spotted kenshin X in St Albans, well he spotted me first. Pretty sure it was you! was a bit confused when you beeped until i thought it was you. what k's are you lights btw? :D

yeah coming out of my clinic/house. u looked at me like i killed someone who was your friend LOL. you were probably looking at our tired faces. we just got home from track and i only had fuken 1 hour sleep ffs :angry: clean car u got there... ;)

Is there any members here that has a silver Aurion that has black custom plates with only three letters?

:o

I saw the same car today!!

It was at the round-a-bout near IGA in Roxburgh Park at about 3:30pm.

It's got a moonroof and I think the number plates are "TTE"

>.<

Is there any members here that has a silver Aurion that has black custom plates with only three letters?

:o

I saw the same car today!!

It was at the round-a-bout near IGA in Roxburgh Park at about 3:30pm.

It's got a moonroof and I think the number plates are "TTT"

>.<

That's the one mate. Do you also live in this area? Wow, a fair few of us live around here. :D.

It looks pretty nice. I wonder why he doesn't come on TOCA :P